We provide liquidation services for all entities – limited liability companies, free zone companies and offshore companies across Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Sharjah. We also assist in the preparation of Board resolution, power of attorney, audit report, liquidator’s statement etc, which are mandatory documents required for liquidation.
An alternative solution to exit from the liquidation formalities is to transfer the shares from liquidating company to a third party. We can arrange a third party who will purchase the liquidating Company and deal with all matters related. This will help the removal of the shares from the company for the shareholders and directors.
Many investors prefer this solution since the liquidation proceedings are lengthy, time consuming and expensive.
HLB HAMT’s Services
- Appointment as liquidator
- Administer the liquidation process
- Supervise asset disposals
- Negotiations and settlement with creditors
- Liaise with liquidation accountants
- Process third party liquidation costs
- Coordinating with various legal authorities and government departments
- File de-registrations and other formal notifications
- Administer the complete documentation
- Preparation of statement of affairs
- Supervise the on-going and liquidation specific accounting requirements
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
COVID-19 Business Navigator
The pandemic has resulted in unpredictable changes across the whole world. COVID-19 caused significant challenges to people and business organizations around,
UAE Federal Law on Foreign Direct Investment
The UAE government had come up with a landmark initiative last year, allowing complete ownership to foreign investors
Covid-19: Technology Opportunities
The COVID-19 outbreak has brought about rapid changes around the world which has compelled governments to take drastic measures to contain its spread.