We provide liquidation services for all entities – limited liability companies, free zone companies and offshore companies across Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Sharjah. We also assist in the preparation of Board resolution, power of attorney, audit report, liquidator’s statement etc, which are mandatory documents required for liquidation.
An alternative solution to exit from the liquidation formalities is to transfer the shares from liquidating company to a third party. We can arrange a third party who will purchase the liquidating Company and deal with all matters related. This will help the removal of the shares from the company for the shareholders and directors.
Many investors prefer this solution since the liquidation proceedings are lengthy, time consuming and expensive.
HLB HAMT’s Services
- Appointment as liquidator
- Administer the liquidation process
- Supervise asset disposals
- Negotiations and settlement with creditors
- Liaise with liquidation accountants
- Process third party liquidation costs
- Coordinating with various legal authorities and government departments
- File de-registrations and other formal notifications
- Administer the complete documentation
- Preparation of statement of affairs
- Supervise the on-going and liquidation specific accounting requirements
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Achieving the post-pandemic vision: leaner, greener and keener
HLB’s Survey of Business Leaders 2021 aims to inform the debate on the actions CEOs are taking to achieve their post-pandemic vision for a leaner, greener and keener future.
Accounts Outsourcing in Dubai
There might be many reasons that restrict a company from consulting an external accounting team, expense being the primary one.
Internal Audit in Post COVID Era
Internal Audit (IA) is an independent management function, which involves a value addition by suggesting improvement methods and strengthening the overall