We provide liquidation services for all entities – limited liability companies, free zone companies and offshore companies across Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Sharjah. We also assist in the preparation of Board resolution, power of attorney, audit report, liquidator’s statement etc, which are mandatory documents required for liquidation.
An alternative solution to exit from the liquidation formalities is to transfer the shares from liquidating company to a third party. We can arrange a third party who will purchase the liquidating Company and deal with all matters related. This will help the removal of the shares from the company for the shareholders and directors.
Many investors prefer this solution since the liquidation proceedings are lengthy, time consuming and expensive.
HLB HAMT’s Services
- Appointment as liquidator
- Administer the liquidation process
- Supervise asset disposals
- Negotiations and settlement with creditors
- Liaise with liquidation accountants
- Process third party liquidation costs
- Coordinating with various legal authorities and government departments
- File de-registrations and other formal notifications
- Administer the complete documentation
- Preparation of statement of affairs
- Supervise the on-going and liquidation specific accounting requirements
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
The Impact of RPA in top 3 UAE Industry Sectors
Almost all industrial verticals across UAE have shifted or are in the process of shifting towards adopting digital transformations.
Audit of Sales in UAE
Retail businesses that operate in shopping malls in UAE are mandatorily required to submit a Statement of Gross Turnover that is being audited by an approved Auditor.
RPA in UAE: The technology is here to stay, even post Covid-19!!
It has been tough time for all businesses, irrespective of the size or the industry; there are multiple political instabilities, trade war threats, impending global recession,