Company Liquidation in Dubai
We provide liquidation services for all entities – limited liability companies, free zone companies and offshore companies across Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Sharjah. We also assist in the preparation of Board resolution, power of attorney, audit report, liquidator’s statement etc, which are mandatory documents required for liquidation.
An alternative solution to exit from the liquidation formalities is to transfer the shares from liquidating company to a third party. We can arrange a third party who will purchase the liquidating Company and deal with all matters related. This will help the removal of the shares from the company for the shareholders and directors.
Many investors prefer this solution since the liquidation proceedings are lengthy, time consuming and expensive.
HLB HAMT’s Services
- Appointment as liquidator
- Administer the liquidation process
- Supervise asset disposals
- Negotiations and settlement with creditors
- Liaise with liquidation accountants
- Process third party liquidation costs
- Coordinating with various legal authorities and government departments
- File de-registrations and other formal notifications
- Administer the complete documentation
- Preparation of statement of affairs
- Supervise the on-going and liquidation specific accounting requirements
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Role of Payroll outsourcing in improving Data security and Confidentiality
Data Security is the practice of protecting digital information from unauthorized access, corruption or theft throughout its entire lifecycle.
UAE set to roll out Green Visas targeting Foreign Citizens
Foreign citizens make up a large portion of the UAE’s population and are vital to the country’s economy. The government of the UAE is implementing
AML/CFT Fresh Guidance issued by UAE Central Bank
The Central Bank of the UAE (CBUAE) has issued fresh anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing (AML/CFT) guidelines to Registered Hawala Providers