Business Set-up in Hamriyah Free Zone
- Complete foreign company ownership
- 100% Import and Export tax exemption
- Full Exemption from all commercial levies
- 100% Repatriation of capital and profits
- Land lease for 25 years renewed for similar period
- Strategic location to access global markets
- Pre-built warehouses, factories and office units for lease
- Abundant and inexpensive energy
- Liberty for personnel recruitment and economical workforce.
There are many sub-zones that form Hamriyah Free Zone, which is termed as 7 Magnificent Zones. The seven zones are-
1. Oil & Gas Zone
2. Petrochemical Zone
3. Steel City
4. Construction World
5. Timber Land
6. Maritime City
7. Perfume Land
The procedure of setting up a company in HFZ is well streamlined and easy; it hardly takes an hour for you to grab your business license upon submitting the mandatory documents.
1. Industrial License
2. Commercial License
3. Service License
Our professionals at HLB HAMT address the requirements of businesses, industries and individuals who aim to register companies in Hamriyah free zone. We offer services of business consultants who are well-versed with the different domains of law within the UAE and who can help you setup, run and excel your company in HFZ.