Business Set-up in Ajman Free Zone
Company formation in the Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) is straightforward and quick, taking only a few days. Known for its affordable rates for aspiring entrepreneurs and several monthly payment arrangements, the business setup in Ajman free zone is appealing to individuals who want to be profitable in the field of business.
HLB HAMT can make the business setup in UAE process easy and hassle-free for you, with the help of our professional expertise. We can help you in getting residency visas and also carry out all Company Secretarial Services and legal formalities on your behalf.
Ajman Free Zone, located at the entrance of the Persian Gulf, is well-positioned to serve the eastern and western markets. Ajman is only a few minutes’ drive away from Sharjah and Dubai and it provides easy accessibility to the two international airports and four ports.
Advantages of setting up a company in Ajman free zone
- Complete ownership of the firm
- Easy transfer of capital and profits
- 100% direct tax-free
- 0% import and export duties
- Inexpensive facility usage
- Competitive prices on leasing
- Easy access to low-cost labor
- Fast and easy procedures
AFZ stands out from the rest of the free trade zones as it offers various packages with different quantities of visas. You can avail up to 3 visas with the Smart Office package and up to 5 visas with the Executive Office package. If an entrepreneur does not need physical office space but needs other services and equipment, then you can avail the flexi-desk package. This package provides you will all necessary infrastructure as and when required without having to rent a permanent desk. License package without visa allocation starts at AED 11,000 and for 5 visas it can go up to AED 32,000.
One of the most cost-effective free zones, AFZ showers immense benefits on small and medium-sized companies that aim for huge business advantages on a smaller budget.
- Free Zone Establishment FZE license requires an establishment capital of approximately 185,000 AED.
- Branch of the local company Having a valid license issued by a UAE license Authority grants you permission to start a local company branch in Ajman free zone.
- Foreign Company Branch Under a foreign company branch license, shareholders are authorized to perform a commercial, industrial or professional activity with 100% company ownership. However, to carry out sales, you need to be a UAE registered agent or distributor.
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Set Up Offshore Company in Dubai
Creating a business in the UAE is the first step toward financial success. You can establish an offshore company in Dubai or any other part of the UAE. Factors such...
Company Formation in Dubai, UAE
Dubai has developed as a global center for commerce and trade over the past decade, and as a result, many business communities from across the world have moved their activities...
Umm Al Quwain (UAQ) has declared the fine cancellation for delayed or revoked business licenses
According to resolution No. 5 for 2022, which was issued by His Highness Sheikh Saud bin Rashid Al Mu’alla, a member of the Supreme Council and the ruler of Umm...