Business Set-up in Ajman Free Zone
Company formation in the Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) is straightforward and quick, taking only a few days. Known for its affordable rates for aspiring entrepreneurs and several monthly payment arrangements, the business setup in Ajman free zone is appealing to individuals who want to be profitable in the field of business.
HLB HAMT can make the business setup in UAE process easy and hassle-free for you, with the help of our professional expertise. We can help you in getting residency visas and also carry out all Company Secretarial Services and legal formalities on your behalf.
Ajman Free Zone, located at the entrance of the Persian Gulf, is well-positioned to serve the eastern and western markets. Ajman is only a few minutes’ drive away from Sharjah and Dubai and it provides easy accessibility to the two international airports and four ports.
Advantages of setting up a company in Ajman free zone
- Complete ownership of the firm
- Easy transfer of capital and profits
- 100% direct tax-free
- 0% import and export duties
- Inexpensive facility usage
- Competitive prices on leasing
- Easy access to low-cost labor
- Fast and easy procedures
AFZ stands out from the rest of the free trade zones as it offers various packages with different quantities of visas. You can avail up to 3 visas with the Smart Office package and up to 5 visas with the Executive Office package. If an entrepreneur does not need physical office space but needs other services and equipment, then you can avail the flexi-desk package. This package provides you will all necessary infrastructure as and when required without having to rent a permanent desk. License package without visa allocation starts at AED 11,000 and for 5 visas it can go up to AED 32,000.
One of the most cost-effective free zones, AFZ showers immense benefits on small and medium-sized companies that aim for huge business advantages on a smaller budget.
- Free Zone Establishment FZE license requires an establishment capital of approximately 185,000 AED.
- Branch of the local company Having a valid license issued by a UAE license Authority grants you permission to start a local company branch in Ajman free zone.
- Foreign Company Branch Under a foreign company branch license, shareholders are authorized to perform a commercial, industrial or professional activity with 100% company ownership. However, to carry out sales, you need to be a UAE registered agent or distributor.
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
UAE Announces Guidelines for determining Tax Residency
The Cabinet Resolution No. (85) of 2022 on determining tax residence was recently announced by the Federal Tax Authority of the UAE, which will be put into operation on March...
Best 5 benefits for business setup in Dubai Media City Free Zone
Dubai Media City is a leading free zone dedicated to promoting the UAE’s media and advertising sectors. Business Setup in Dubai Media City
Top Factors for Business Setup in Dubai Silicon OASIS
Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) is a completely government-owned free zone in Dubai established in 2004. Being considered the only technology park that offers opportunities for people to live,