Business Setup in Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone
Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone spearheads a major redevelopment of the city’s aviation industry. The strategic location of the free zone coupled with excellent infrastructure and multiple facilities makes ADAFZ one of the most preferred locations to start an enterprise.
If you decide to set up a business in AFZA, HLB HAMT will be there to help you from the start. Our professional business setup advisors ensure that you have the best possible environment in which to start your business whether it’s the business model or documentation requirements.
ADAFZ offers comprehensive warehousing and fully serviced office locations to a broad range of sectors, that include-
- Aerospace, Airlines and Carriers Aircraft Interiors and Airport Services
- Aircraft Chartering
- Flight support services
- In-flight Catering
- Logistics, Transportation, Warehousing Distribution and Storage
- Cold storage
- Marketing and Events
- Assembly and Light Manufacturing
- Technology and ICT
- Luxury Goods
Abu Dhabi Airport Free zone Advantages :
- No corporate and personal taxes
- 100% import and export exemption
- Complete foreign company ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- One-stop-shop administration services
- Fast and efficient cargo clearance services
- Onsite cargo inspection facility
- International freight forwarders and logistics services
- Single window operations for all government services
Types of Entities:
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company FZ-LLC (Corporate)
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company FZ-LLC (Natural)
- Branch of a Local or Foreign company
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
UAE unveils new public-private partnership (PPP) law to establish a stable, functioning economy
In an effort to boost the contribution of the private sector to the advancement of the economy, the UAE has declared the introduction of a new public-private partnership (PPP) law.
HLB Monthly Insights
Recognizing Your Risk Indemnity for Professional Services
In recent years, professional risks have significantly evolved with the regulatory environment.
New UAE Visa Policy Reforms to Roll Out from September 2022
Visas are a hot topic of conversation as the UAE continues to implement new regulations in the aftermath of the COVID-19 outbreak.