Mergers & Acquisitions
HLB HAMT is very well-known name among business advisers for the knowledge and experience in all types of financial transactions. Our global presence as member firm of HLB International helps clients do better deals and create value through mergers, acquisitions, disposals and restructuring.
We work together with our clients to develop the right strategy before the deal, to execute their deals seamlessly, to identify issues and points of negotiation and value and to implement changes to deliver synergies and improvements after the deal.
HLB International’s MAGIC Group (The Mergers & Acquisitions Grid for International Co-operation) is intended to develop integrated and efficient cross-border M&A capabilities within the network, providing technical tools, business development help and a grid of contacts including banks and law firms.
Helping clients maximize the value of a transaction
Our team here in the UAE, with expertise in deals, valuation strategy, corporate finance, incorporates their knowledge, expertise, and experience to help our clients maximize the value of a transaction. HLB HAMT can advise clients across the deal continuum from strategy to execution to capturing value post deal. Clients can be better positioned to expedite their deals, minimize their risks, capture and deliver value to their stakeholders, and quickly return to business as usual.
Our mergers and acquisitions professionals in UAE with various backgrounds and experience with investment /commercial banks, securities companies, accounting firms, and corporations, combine an extensive global network with local industry insights or other service line professionals to help you achieve in-organic growth through M&A.
We can assist you throughout the transaction lifecycle,
- By assessing the strategic fit of a business
- By analyzing all aspects of a transaction,
- Project management
- Deal structuring
- Process monitoring
- Legal documents drafting
- Negotiation assistance.
Our Services include
- Forming basic M&A concepts based on the client’s business strategy
- Rank priority of potential sellers/buyers and offer advice on approaching them
- Managing the deal’s schedule and processes
- Preparing an information memorandum for potential sellers/buyers
- Contacting potential sellers/buyers to ascertain their initial interests
- Providing advisory on various negotiation strategies and on deal executions with the potential sellers/buyers
- Providing comprehensive support on deal structuring
- Arranging due diligence processes and related support services
- Supporting drafting of an indicative offer, memorandum of understanding, a definitive agreement and various closing documents
- Providing advisory on financing and negotiation methods
- Preparing press releases and other disclosure documents
- Monitoring the closing process
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
VAT on UAE Education Sector
It has been 2 years since UAE introduced VAT and the implementation has been successful so far. But people are still sceptical about the whole process and its application across...
Timeframe for recovering Input Tax
The Federal Tax Authority has issued a Public Clarification (VAT P017) for “TimeFrame for recovering Input Tax”. This Public Clarification clarifies the FTA’s position relating to
The Execution Challenge for a New Decade
HLB’s Survey of Business Leaders aims to inform and stimulate the debate on how businesses are preparing for the 2020’s. Findings show CEO’s face an execution challenge in the new…