RAK Offshore Company Formation
Ras Al Khaimah is one of the most preferred offshore zones in UAE, as the cost of setting up business here is significantly low. You don’t have to be physically present in the country for the incorporation process; all you need is a registered agent.
RAK offshore supports a vast range of outsourcing companies, and several marine-related services, including an open registration facility for vessels and yachts from anywhere across the globe. For general trading and professional services at RAK offshore, one need not apply for multiple license as one is enough.
A major highlight while registering your company in RAK offshore is its confidential nature, ensuring a highly conducive business environment for both individual and corporate investors.
Benefits of Setting up Business in RAK offshore
- Complete foreign ownership
- No need for a UAE national shareholder or sponsor
- A single person can act as a director, secretary and shareholder
- No corporate and income taxes
- No foreign currency restrictions
- Full repatriation of profits and capital
- Onshore office, employees or related costs not required
- Ability to maintain bank accounts in Dubai
- Ability to own real estate assets in Dubai and the UAE
- No capital requirements
- Absolute privacy, confidentiality and protection of assets and information
RAK offshore jurisdiction is quite flexible, and it takes hardly 2-3 days to register an office here. HLB HAMT offers customized services to companies registering offshore business in RAK free zone, depending on the business type and requirements. We take care of all your needs, be it legal or financial, during the process of RAK offshore incorporation
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
COVID-19 Business Navigator
The pandemic has resulted in unpredictable changes across the whole world. COVID-19 caused significant challenges to people and business organizations around,
UAE Federal Law on Foreign Direct Investment
The UAE government had come up with a landmark initiative last year, allowing complete ownership to foreign investors
Covid-19: Technology Opportunities
The COVID-19 outbreak has brought about rapid changes around the world which has compelled governments to take drastic measures to contain its spread.