RAK Offshore Company Formation
Ras Al Khaimah is one of the most preferred offshore zones in UAE, as the cost of setting up business here is significantly low. You don’t have to be physically present in the country for the incorporation process; all you need is a registered agent.
RAK offshore supports a vast range of outsourcing companies, and several marine-related services, including an open registration facility for vessels and yachts from anywhere across the globe. For general trading and professional services at RAK offshore, one need not apply for multiple license as one is enough.
A major highlight while registering your company in RAK offshore is its confidential nature, ensuring a highly conducive business environment for both individual and corporate investors.
Benefits of Setting up Business in RAK offshore
- Complete foreign ownership
- No need for a UAE national shareholder or sponsor
- A single person can act as a director, secretary and shareholder
- No corporate and income taxes
- No foreign currency restrictions
- Full repatriation of profits and capital
- Onshore office, employees or related costs not required
- Ability to maintain bank accounts in Dubai
- Ability to own real estate assets in Dubai and the UAE
- No capital requirements
- Absolute privacy, confidentiality and protection of assets and information
RAK offshore jurisdiction is quite flexible, and it takes hardly 2-3 days to register an office here. HLB HAMT offers customized services to companies registering offshore business in RAK free zone, depending on the business type and requirements. We take care of all your needs, be it legal or financial, during the process of RAK offshore incorporation
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Payroll Process in UAE:- A brief overview
Designed to evolve with the needs of a business, HLB HAMT’s payroll Process in UAE help you save time and money and streamline payroll
All about End of services Gratuity in Oman
Article 39 of the Labor Law (Royal Decree 35 of 2003) states as follows regarding Gratuity; On the termination of the relation
Qatar raises minimum wages and lifts the “Kafala” system
Qatar raises the minimum wages of labourers by 25% a month and the country also lifts restrictions on changing jobs. Initially the permission from