RAK Offshore Setup
Ras Al Khaimah is one of the most preferred offshore zones in UAE, as the cost of setting up business here is significantly low. You don’t have to be physically present in the country for the incorporation process; all you need is a registered agent.
RAK offshore supports a vast range of outsourcing companies, and several marine-related services, including an open registration facility for vessels and yachts from anywhere across the globe. For general trading and professional services at RAK offshore, one need not apply for multiple license as one is enough.
A major highlight while registering your firm in RAK offshore is its confidential nature, ensuring a highly conducive business environment for both individual and corporate investors.
Benefits of Setting up Business in RAK offshore
The following types of offshore companies can be registered in RAK
- Complete foreign ownership
- No need for a UAE national shareholder or sponsor
- A single person can act as a director, secretary and shareholder
- No corporate and income taxes
- No foreign currency restrictions
- Full repatriation of profits and capital
- Onshore office, employees or related costs not required
- Ability to maintain bank accounts in Dubai
- Ability to own real estate assets in Dubai and the UAE
- No capital requirements
- Absolute privacy, confidentiality and protection of assets and information
RAK offshore jurisdiction is quite flexible, and it takes hardly 2-3 days to register an office here. HLB HAMT offers customized services to companies registering offshore business in RAK free zone, depending on the business type and requirements. We take care of all your needs, be it legal or financial.
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Embedding Analytics into Internal Audit
With data growing at an unprecedented rate, HLB HAMT explores the need to use analytics tools in Internal Audit to ensure better results for clients, employees, and wider stakeholders.
Doing Business in UAE
UAE is one of the most promising and stable countries in the Arab world that has experienced substantial expansion over the last few years.
Why you should be vigilant while selecting your payroll provider?
A payroll system streamlines and automates the process of paying a company’s employees. Accurate and timely payment of wages play a crucial role in the functioning of an enterprise and...