Agreed Upon Procedures, Reviews and Compilations
HLB HAMT’s Audit and Assurance Practices adhere not only to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Audit and Quality Control (ISA), but also pursue our own internal guidelines relating to the planning, preparation methods, data-handling and delivery to the client ; we use HLB International’s manuals and guidelines in order to perform our duties.
In addition, we also discuss with our clients all critical control issues identified, as a part of our “Value added services” to the client. We help you make informed decisions based on reliable information.
Our services are performed in line with “International Standards on Related Services (ISRSs)”, “International Standards on Review Engagements (ISREs)” and “International Standards on Assurance Engagements (ISAEs)”.
What we offer
- Engagements to Perform Agreed-Upon Procedures Regarding Financial Information
- Reviews and compilations
- Engagements to Compile Financial Information
- Engagements to review financial statements
- The Examination of Prospective Financial Information (feasibility studies)
- Assurance Reports on Controls at a Service Organization
- Assurance Engagements Other than Audits or Reviews of Historical Financial Information
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Accounting of Cryptocurrency
There are many situations, where the accountants are not very clear about the accounting treatments of certain transactions.
IFRS 16 Lease Modifications – An Overview
IFRS 16 is an international financial reporting standard that provides insights on accounting for leases. Issued in January 2016, the standard is effective…
In Country Value Program Certificate in UAE
The UAE Government, public companies, and MNCs give priority to companies having ICV Certificates and better scores.