Agreed Upon Procedures, Reviews and Compilations
HLB HAMT’s Audit and Assurance Practices adhere not only to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Audit and Quality Control (ISA), but also pursue our own internal guidelines relating to the planning, preparation methods, data-handling and delivery to the client ; we use HLB International’s manuals and guidelines in order to perform our duties.
In addition, we also discuss with our clients all critical control issues identified, as a part of our “Value added services” to the client. We help you make informed decisions based on reliable information.
Our services are performed in line with “International Standards on Related Services (ISRSs)”, “International Standards on Review Engagements (ISREs)” and “International Standards on Assurance Engagements (ISAEs)”.
What we offer
- Engagements to Perform Agreed-Upon Procedures Regarding Financial Information
- Reviews and compilations
- Engagements to Compile Financial Information
- Engagements to review financial statements
- The Examination of Prospective Financial Information (feasibility studies)
- Assurance Reports on Controls at a Service Organization
- Assurance Engagements Other than Audits or Reviews of Historical Financial Information
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Cybersecurity in Pandemic time
Our business is in the most disruptive times now, and the cybercrimes are also at their peak, giving nightmares to the business owners.
The Relevance of Data Analytics in External Audit
It has been a decade since banks, insurance companies, and retail sectors, large corporations started using data mining with technology companies’ help for analysis, design, and model.
Adapting to Remote Audit
The COVID-19 pandemic has presented many business challenges. Large organizations around the world pivoted to remote work to maintain business continuity