Agreed Upon Procedures, Reviews and Compilations
HLB HAMT’s Audit and Assurance Practices adhere not only to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Audit and Quality Control (ISA), but also pursue our own internal guidelines relating to the planning, preparation methods, data-handling and delivery to the client ; we use HLB International’s manuals and guidelines in order to perform our duties.
In addition, we also discuss with our clients all critical control issues identified, as a part of our “Value added services” to the client. We help you make informed decisions based on reliable information.
Our services are performed in line with “International Standards on Related Services (ISRSs)”, “International Standards on Review Engagements (ISREs)” and “International Standards on Assurance Engagements (ISAEs)”.
What we offer
- Engagements to Perform Agreed-Upon Procedures Regarding Financial Information
- Engagements to Compile Financial Information
- Engagements to review financial statements
- The Examination of Prospective Financial Information (feasibility studies)
- Assurance Reports on Controls at a Service Organization
- Assurance Engagements Other than Audits or Reviews of Historical Financial Information
A glimpse into UAE laws
Before you plan a visit to any country, be it for a short trip or to start a company, basic knowledge about the laws and regulations governing that place is...
Taxation in UAE
UAE is basically known to be tax-free country, and this was true to a great extent, until the introduction of Value added tax. VAT was introduced in UAE on 1st...
A guide for foreigners who aspire to set-up business in Dubai
The city of Dubai doesn’t require any special introduction as it is one of the most popular places in the world. We all know the position Dubai enjoys as a...