IFRS Advisory Services
IFRS standards play a pivotal role in global financial reporting as countries across the globe are embracing them. It provides a global language for business affairs so that company accounts are more understandable.
The rules are being revised frequently to present useful and relevant information transparently to users thereby bringing fundamental changes to accounting processes for financial statement preparers.
With a sound financial reporting knowledge and industry experience, our practitioners can design/engineer accounting and financial reporting processes without much hassle.
What HLB HAMT offers
- IFRS adoption and implementation
- Implementation assistance with complex standards such as IFRS 9 and IFRS 15
- GAP analysis
- Impairment testing and modelling
- Revenue Recognition Processes and Controls
- Training and knowledge transfer process
- Preparation and development of reporting manuals
- Developing a plan for sustainability
- Assistance in redrafting of IFRS accounting policies in line with changes in accounting standards or adoptions.
We promise our clients a smooth and timely completion of the transition, with morale and authority. Our team of advisors are always up-to-date on the impacts in different entities and well placed to assist you in implementing and providing expertise on the transitioning implications of these new developments in international accounting standards.
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Economic Substance Regulations Reporting in UAE
Economic substance regulations is not a novel thing anymore. Entities in UAE are aware of the regulations and most of them have already filed the notification.
KSA Announces extension of Visas and Residency Permits for Expats
The government of Saudi Arabia has extended expatriate visas and residency permits for a period of three months, without any additional charges.
Dubai Announces its Third Stimulus Package
Dubai has announced a third stimulus package worth Dh1.5 billion to support the economy at the time of Covid-19. Sheikh Hamdan stated that