IFRS Advisory Services
IFRS standards play a pivotal role in global financial reporting as countries across the globe are embracing them. It provides a global language for business affairs so that company accounts are more understandable.
The rules are being revised frequently to present useful and relevant information transparently to users thereby bringing fundamental changes to accounting processes for financial statement preparers.
With a sound financial reporting knowledge and industry experience, our practitioners can design/engineer accounting and financial reporting processes without much hassle.
What HLB HAMT offers
- IFRS adoption and implementation
- Implementation assistance with complex standards such as IFRS 9 and IFRS 15
- GAP analysis
- Impairment testing and modelling
- Revenue Recognition Processes and Controls
- Training and knowledge transfer process
- Preparation and development of reporting manuals
- Developing a plan for sustainability
- Assistance in redrafting of IFRS accounting policies in line with changes in accounting standards or adoptions.
We promise our clients a smooth and timely completion of the transition, with morale and authority. Our team of advisors are always up-to-date on the impacts in different entities and well placed to assist you in implementing and providing expertise on the transitioning implications of these new developments in international accounting standards.
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Dubai Future District
2019 was a significant year for UAE, with numerous new policies, amendments and developments. 2020 is not going to be any different; it is going to be the beginning of...
Five-year multi-use visa for Tourists in UAE
UAE has welcomed 2020 with a great news for tourists; a five-year multi-use visa. The visa will be implemented in the upcoming four months and people of all nationalities can...
The Scope of AI in Auditing and Accounting
Audit firms in the UAE have recently witnessed a transformation which has changed traditional audit styles, and this is mainly due to the emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence.