IFRS Advisory Services
IFRS standards play a pivotal role in global financial reporting as countries across the globe are embracing them. It provides a global language for business affairs so that company accounts are more understandable.
The rules are being revised frequently to present useful and relevant information transparently to users thereby bringing fundamental changes to accounting processes for financial statement preparers.
With a sound financial reporting knowledge and industry experience, our practitioners can design/engineer accounting and financial reporting processes without much hassle.
What HLB HAMT offers
- IFRS adoption and implementation
- Implementation assistance with complex standards such as IFRS 9 and IFRS 15
- GAP analysis
- Impairment testing and modelling
- Revenue Recognition Processes and Controls
- Training and knowledge transfer process
- Preparation and development of reporting manuals
- Developing a plan for sustainability
- Assistance in redrafting of IFRS accounting policies in line with changes in accounting standards or adoptions.
We promise our clients a smooth and timely completion of the transition, with morale and authority. Our team of advisors are always up-to-date on the impacts in different entities and well placed to assist you in implementing and providing expertise on the transitioning implications of these new developments in international accounting standards.
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
VAT on UAE Education Sector
It has been 2 years since UAE introduced VAT and the implementation has been successful so far. But people are still sceptical about the whole process and its application across...
Timeframe for recovering Input Tax
The Federal Tax Authority has issued a Public Clarification (VAT P017) for “TimeFrame for recovering Input Tax”. This Public Clarification clarifies the FTA’s position relating to
The Execution Challenge for a New Decade
HLB’s Survey of Business Leaders aims to inform and stimulate the debate on how businesses are preparing for the 2020’s. Findings show CEO’s face an execution challenge in the new…