IFRS Advisory Services
IFRS standards play a pivotal role in global financial reporting as countries across the globe are embracing them. It provides a global language for business affairs so that company accounts are more understandable.
The rules are being revised frequently to present useful and relevant information transparently to users thereby bringing fundamental changes to accounting processes for financial statement preparers.
With a sound financial reporting knowledge and industry experience, our practitioners can design/engineer accounting and financial reporting processes without much hassle.
What HLB HAMT offers
- IFRS adoption and implementation
- Implementation assistance with complex standards such as IFRS 9 and IFRS 15
- GAP analysis
- Impairment testing and modelling
- Revenue Recognition Processes and Controls
- Training and knowledge transfer process
- Preparation and development of reporting manuals
- Developing a plan for sustainability
- Assistance in redrafting of IFRS accounting policies in line with changes in accounting standards or adoptions.
We promise our clients a smooth and timely completion of the transition, with morale and authority. Our team of advisors are always up-to-date on the impacts in different entities and well placed to assist you in implementing and providing expertise on the transitioning implications of these new developments in international accounting standards.
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Block-chain Strategies in UAE
Blockchain and artificial intelligence are the latest buzzwords in technology, that has the potential to transfigure industries. The government of UAE realizes the power of these advanced technologies
New Initiatives from Dubai Government to Promote Business
In a sign of continuing investor confidence in Dubai and new opportunities arising across diverse economic sectors,the Department Economic Development in..
The Digital Future of HR
There has been widespread scepticism and fears that the integration of emerging new technologies like AI into an industry such as HR would inevitably lead to multiple job losses.