IFRS Advisory Services
IFRS standards play a pivotal role in global financial reporting as countries across the globe are embracing them. It provides a global language for business affairs so that company accounts are more understandable.
The rules are being revised frequently to present useful and relevant information transparently to users thereby bringing fundamental changes to accounting processes for financial statement preparers.
With sound financial reporting knowledge and industry experience, our practitioners can design/engineer accounting and financial reporting processes without much hassle.
What HLB HAMT offers
- IFRS adoption and implementation
- Implementation assistance with complex standards such as IFRS 9 and IFRS 15
- GAP analysis
- Impairment testing and modelling
- Revenue Recognition Processes and Controls
- Training and knowledge transfer process
- Preparation and development of reporting manuals
- Developing a plan for sustainability
- Assistance in redrafting of IFRS accounting policies in line with changes in accounting standards or adoptions.
We promise our clients a smooth and timely completion of the transition, with morale and authority. Our team of advisors are always up-to-date on the impacts of different entities and well-placed to assist you in implementing and providing expertise on the transitioning implications of these new developments in international accounting standards.
Explore IFRS Services
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Accounting of Cryptocurrency
There are many situations, where the accountants are not very clear about the accounting treatments of certain transactions.
IFRS 16 Lease Modifications – An Overview
IFRS 16 is an international financial reporting standard that provides insights on accounting for leases. Issued in January 2016, the standard is effective…
In Country Value Program Certificate in UAE
The UAE Government, public companies, and MNCs give priority to companies having ICV Certificates and better scores.