Notwithstanding the reasons that lie at the cause of challenges you are facing, the following symptoms indicate that a situation exists where our knowledge may be of useful to you:
- There is a downturn in your market or shifting consumer preferences
- There is excessive debt or poor liquidity
- Company is trading at distressed levels
- Corporate structure is no longer aligned with your business objectives
- Units or subsidiaries are operating inconsistently with group strategy. There is a need to divest/sell-off some non-core operations
- As business or financial stakeholder, you have concerns about the business and wish to appoint independent reporting accountants
- As stakeholder in a distressed business, you need to manage your exposure
- Capital structure needs to change
- You need to enter into discussions with lenders
A Full Range of Business Restructuring Services by HLB
HLB International is one of the leading bodies for business or organizational restructuring, business recovery, and insolvency services. Active in most of the countries, our global network of skilled professionals can rapidly deploy cross-border services to stakeholders in troubled and seriously under-performing businesses.
As an independent member firm of HLB International, we are offering a full range of following business restructuring services in the Middle East :
- Independent business review: which usually covers an analysis of where are we, why are we not where we thought we’d be, where are we planning to go in the future, how realistic is our plan and what challenges are to be faced
- Options review: what are the different options exists; what are the pros and cons of each, and what would we recommend as the way forward
- Financial advice and arranging assistance: designing, negotiation, and implementation as per the situation
- Contingency planning: what is plan B if the consensual restructuring cannot be achieved? – we can design a plan for a variety of scenarios
- Corporate simplification: how to make the group structure simpler; reduce operating costs and, restructuring capital, etc.
- Optimized exits: assisting in the design and execution of a controlled exit plan to preserve and maximize the value
- Business and operational restructuring: we can devise, or review, such plans, or report on new progress and implementation
Our professionals are greeted by clients for their ability to quickly identify problems, gain cooperation, develop viable solutions and implement them with sensitivity and precision. Our experienced teams always offer a full range of advisory and implementation services, from turnaround and restructuring plans to optimized exit strategies.
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Why RPA is trending among HR executives in the UAE?
The Human Resources sector in the Middle East is ever so changing, thanks to some close-nit business competition and the arrival of new technologies.
Why should UAE firms think of Implementing RPA beyond their Accounting Department?
We all know the impact Robotic Process Automation makes in finance and accounting departments of an enterprise. It is sort of a perfect department
Process Mapping and its Importance in ERP Implementation
Process Mapping means flowcharting the critical business processes using a more hierarchical approach. Business Process Mapping is a framework,