Due Diligence in Dubai and UAE
Are you looking at closely evaluating or making an investment in a company or a project? Would you like to know beyond what the numbers state? Our Due Diligence team helps you assess businesses in Dubai and across other emirates in the UAE to provide you with information relevant to making decisions on such transactions.
We will help you in :
- Identifying issues related to transactions, facilitating early tackling
- Establishing of true value or cost of a business transaction
- Empowering you to negotiate the best terms during transactions
Our team of Internal Auditors and Analysts have worked in Due Diligence engagements across various sectors comprising Manufacturing, Financial Services, Trading & Distribution, Oil & Gas, Technology, Healthcare, Hospitality, Digital and Social Media among others.
Our Due Diligence helps you to :
- Confirm that the business is what it appears to be
- Confirm all material facts related to the business
- Assess the risks and opportunities of a proposed transaction
- Reduce the risk of unpleasant surprises post-transaction
- Create a trust between two unrelated parties
- Identify potential deal killers in the target and avoid a bad business transaction
- Verify that the transaction complies with investment or acquisition criteria
Due Diligence Process
Using proprietary Intelligence for successful transactions, our teams can substantially enhance your probability of success by understanding your objectives, developing mutually agreed procedures, providing professional strategic, commercial and financial due diligence with excellent regional intelligence, providing regular reporting which links commercial and financial issues to your strategic objectives, facilitating decision making and transaction negotiations and assisting with post-transaction implementation procedures.
How can we help you
- Financial & Accounting Due Diligences
- Strategic Due Diligence
- IT / System Due Diligence
- Operational Due Diligence including
- Commercial / Market Feasibility Studies
- Human Resources – review processes, outsource providers, etc.
- Internal Controls Diligence
- Risk Management – assess target profile and risk focus areas,
- Regulatory / Compliance diligence
- Legal & Tax Due Diligence
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Benefits of Employee Self Service Portal
Employee Self-Service Portal (ESS) is a web-based module that gives employees access to their personal records and employment-related information.
Processing Payroll Internally? Have you considered these cost factors while processing payroll internally?
Employees help an organization grow. It takes immense effort from each employee to pave the way for a company’s success.
RPA Use Case Implementation for Hospitality Industry in the UAE
The travel and hospitality industry is going through one of its toughest and most challenging time in history. COVID-19 has changed a lot of scenarios for many industries