Human Resource Management
People are the backbone of any organization, and no organization can ever hope to be successful in the long term if their people are not managed properly. Our consultants are specialized in various aspects of Human Resource Management and we provide clients with a variety of HR related services that are completely customized to their requirements. Our team of experts at HLB HAMT, a renowned HR Outsourcing Company in Dubai, has proven track records in assessing and defining roles and responsibilities of employees within an organization.
Our portfolio of Human Resources Consultancy solutions comprises of Design of HR Management Systems, Job Roles and Responsibilities, Performance Management Systems, Workload Analysis and Employee Effectiveness Assessment, competency assessments, and Rewards and Retention Programs.
Human Resources Management Consultancy solutions
- Design of HR Management Systems –Organizations, especially those that are headquartered within the region or are in the SME segment often face challenges in setting up the right HR Management Systems. Even those companies that do have systems in place that there is a need to update the systems in tune with the organization’s growth. Our consultants provide solutions to address this challenge by helping clients in the definition of grades across positions, aligning compensation and benefits to grades, defining employee career paths, reward systems and employee retention plans. As part of this exercise, we also help to create or amend the HR policies.
- Job Roles and Responsibilities –In most businesses, roles and responsibilities that are assigned to specific positions keep undergoing a change over time. Clients often are faced with the challenge of employees starting with a role and eventually moving to a completely different role, without the change being properly tracked or captured. When this change is across multiple positions in an organization, it could lead to a chaotic, or at times, a dysfunctional environment. We ensure that the job role is connected to business processes, with main responsibilities identified and separated from delegated responsibilities. A well-captured job role eliminates confusion and brings clarity to how the KPI of the job owner is measured.
- Workload Analysis and Employee Effectiveness Assessment –Organizations often face challenges of imbalances in workloads. While employees or operating managers feel that they are short-staffed and that the existing workload is unmanageable, the senior management (usually based on financial data), may feel that manpower deployment and costs in the company are high. This contradictory situation often leads to strained working environments, and at times incorrect HR decisions being taken by the organization. By conducting workload analysis, an organization can spot early signals of resource wastage, and introduce intervention plans to ensure proper Human Resource Utilization. Using a variety of tools such as Time and Motion studies, and related analytics, our consultants are able to capture and analyze the level of employee utilization at the workplace, and thereafter propose effective solutions.
- Competency Assessments –We help our clients make assessments of employee competencies so that staff across the company are equipped with the requisite competencies for their positions. Assessments are done by defining competency requirements across different positions, interviewing or testing employees and identifying available gaps on the position competencies. Based on most significant and commonly identified gaps, a Training Need Analysis is prepared.
- Rewards and Retention Programs – Retaining the best people is always a challenge for any organization, regardless of how big or small it may be. While there are various ways to offer employees an enriching work atmosphere, career paths and other benefits to motivate and retain them, today’s reality is that financial rewards eventually need to accompany these. Our consultants help clients to design the most effective Rewards and Retention programs, within a set budget. These programs ensure that clients can retain their best people and keep them motivated to keep performing consistently.
- Performance Management Systems –An effective Performance Management System helps to set clear objectives and helps employees to prioritize their tasks. For organizations that are unfamiliar with a structured Performance Management process, our consultants help to educate employees across the company about performance management. Even for those organizations that already have a system in place, we conduct a review of existing the performance management system and KPIs, ensure a proper matching of the PMS parameters to business processes and job descriptions of employees. Our consultants help to implement the Performance Management Systems by participating in employee reviews and this helps to avoid bias in ratings.
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Payroll Process in UAE:- A brief overview
Designed to evolve with the needs of a business, HLB HAMT’s payroll Process in UAE help you save time and money and streamline payroll
All about End of services Gratuity in Oman
Article 39 of the Labor Law (Royal Decree 35 of 2003) states as follows regarding Gratuity; On the termination of the relation
Qatar raises minimum wages and lifts the “Kafala” system
Qatar raises the minimum wages of labourers by 25% a month and the country also lifts restrictions on changing jobs. Initially the permission from