Transformation & Change Management
- A locally owned family enterprise that was successfully running for over 30 years in the UAE had appointed a new CEO
- The company’s owners were unable to get the desired results from the CEO despite his excellent past track record and old acquaintance with the owners
- There were a few senior employees who were not performing, but the owners could not really determine the causes
- Employees at lower levels were lacking motivation
Work done and Impact
- We conducted detailed meetings with the Management and key employees across different levels to understand their expectations and concerns.
- We analyzed various internal processes and the authority delegation followed, and important business metrics.
- Based on the above, we were able to recommend an effective new structure that eliminated the need for a few employees who were actually a hindrance to the system
- The company obtained savings in costs, the owners found it easier to implement their plans and the employees down the line were more motivated and able to work more productively
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation