Start A Share Holding Company in Dubai,UAE
We organize to establish shareholding companies in UAE from inception to conclusion We give strategic inputs, assist to help decide company structure, select local partners, choose exclusive office locations, organize business plan, and also handle documentation formalities.
- Minimum capital required for a public shareholding company is AED. 10 million (US$ 2.725 million).
- Minimum capital required for a private shareholding company is AED. 2 million (US$ 0.545 million).
- UAE nationals are appointed as Chairman/ Director.
While associating with HLB Hamt, you get the combination of our deep in-depth local knowledge expertise and extensive experience, which gives us the ability to precisely understand the unique needs of your business. We are thus able to recommend the best possible options and ensure that your business is set up with minimal hassles and effort.
Key points :
- No personal income and capital taxes
- No corporate taxation
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
- Competitive import duties (5% with many exemptions)
- Abundant and economic energy supply
- Simple staff recruitment procedures
- Competitive freight charges
We undertake the entire task, so you’re free to concentrate on the bigger picture – your business.
Set Up Offshore Company in Dubai
Creating a business in the UAE is the first step toward financial success. You can establish an offshore company in Dubai or any other part of the UAE. Factors such as the industry can influence the type of company chosen.
Company Formation in Dubai, UAE
Dubai has developed as a global center for commerce and trade over the past decade, and as a result, many business communities from across the world have moved their activities therein.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation