Start a professional firm in UAE
We supervise the entire process of establishing your professional firms. It includes strategic inputs, help select local service agents, assist to select locations, organize business plan, and also handle paperwork and documentation formalities.
Details at a glance:
- Appointment of a UAE national as your local service agent.
- The local service agent will have no direct involvement in the business.
- Local service agents is paid a lump sum or a percentage of profits or on turnover.
While associating with HLB Hamt, you get the combination of our in-depth local knowledge expertise and extensive experience, which gives us the ability to precisely understand the unique needs of your business. We are thus able to recommend the best possible options and ensure that your business is set up with minimal hassles and effort.
Significant Tips for Professional Firm incorporation
- No personal income and capital taxes.
- No corporate taxation.
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits.
- No currency restrictions.
- Competitive import duties (5% with many exemptions).
- Abundant and economic energy supply.
- Simple staff recruitment procedures.
- Competitive freight charges.
We undertake the entire task for, so you’re free to concentrate on the bigger picture – your business.
Set Up Offshore Company in Dubai
Creating a business in the UAE is the first step toward financial success. You can establish an offshore company in Dubai or any other part of the UAE. Factors such as the industry can influence the type of company chosen.
Company Formation in Dubai, UAE
Dubai has developed as a global center for commerce and trade over the past decade, and as a result, many business communities from across the world have moved their activities therein.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation