Start a professional firm in UAE
We supervise the entire process of establishing your professional firms. It includes strategic inputs, help select local service agents, assist to select locations, organize business plan, and also handle paperwork and documentation formalities.
Details at a glance:
- Appointment of a UAE national as your local service agent.
- The local service agent will have no direct involvement in the business.
- Local service agents is paid a lump sum or a percentage of profits or on turnover.
While associating with HLB Hamt, you get the combination of our in-depth local knowledge expertise and extensive experience, which gives us the ability to precisely understand the unique needs of your business. We are thus able to recommend the best possible options and ensure that your business is set up with minimal hassles and effort.
Significant Tips for Professional Firm incorporation
- No personal income and capital taxes.
- No corporate taxation.
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits.
- No currency restrictions.
- Competitive import duties (5% with many exemptions).
- Abundant and economic energy supply.
- Simple staff recruitment procedures.
- Competitive freight charges.
We undertake the entire task for, so you’re free to concentrate on the bigger picture – your business.
The UAE Central Bank provides guidelines on payment-related risks
As the regulatory framework evolves and becomes more demanding, financial institutions around the world are finding it increasingly difficult to implement…
UAE Residents can soon trade Crypto-currencies in Dirhams
The UAE is quickly evolving and becoming a significant crypto-currency center. The trading of crypto-currencies using Emirati currency may soon be possible
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation