Start a Branch Office in UAE
UAE Commercial Company Law (13) of 1988 permits foreign companies and corporations to open Branch/Representative office to implement their main activities in UAE. HLB Hamt undertake to assist the A to Z procedures relating to Branches and Representative Offices in UAE.
Details at a glance
- A branch office is permitted to promote and market the products of its parent entity.
- Also, It can enter into transactions and offer services to customers.
- Representative offices are only allowed to promote/market the business activity of parent company.
- And cannot enter into a transaction in the name of its company.
HLB Hamt look after the entire process of establishing your branch or representative offices. We give strategic inputs, help select local sponsors, assist to select locations on your business plan, and also paperwork and documentation formalities.
Useful tips on Dubai Branch/ Representative Offices
- No personal income and capital taxes.
- No corporate taxation.
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits.
- No currency restrictions.
- Competitive import duties (5% with many exemptions).
- Abundant and inexpensive energy supply.
- Simple staff recruitment procedures.
- Competitive freight charges.
With HLB Hamt, you get the combination of our deep local knowledge and extensive experience, which gives us the ability to precisely understand the unique needs of your business. We are thus able to recommend the best possible options and ensure that your business is up and running with minimal hassles and effort.
We undertake the entire task on your behalf , so you’re free to concentrate on the bigger picture – your business.
The UAE Central Bank provides guidelines on payment-related risks
As the regulatory framework evolves and becomes more demanding, financial institutions around the world are finding it increasingly difficult to implement…
UAE Residents can soon trade Crypto-currencies in Dirhams
The UAE is quickly evolving and becoming a significant crypto-currency center. The trading of crypto-currencies using Emirati currency may soon be possible
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation