Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF)
Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF) is the first Airport Industrial Free Trade Zone in the UAE. Easily accessible to seaports on the Gulf of Oman (Port Khor Fakkan) and the Arabian Gulf (Port Khalid), SAIF Zone is built adjacent to the Sharjah International Airport,which has already gained an enviable reputation as a leading cargo hub.
With the distinction of being the world’s first ISO 9001 certified Airport Free Zone, Sharjah Airport International Free Zone offers highly developed infrastructure and extremely attractive incentives makes it a dream come true for the businessman.
SAIF Zone Advantages
- 100% foreign owned enterprise
- 100% repatriation of capital & profits
- 100% Corporate, personal income tax exemptions
- 100% exemption of import & export taxes
- License issued within 24 hours
- On site labor accommodation
- 25 years lease extendable to a similar period.
- Sponsorship and visa’s for all staff
- Free transfer of funds & a stable Currency
- Global and regional communication facilities with excellent sea, land and air transport links
- Access to over 2 billion customers Strategic location
- 24 hour hotline for equipment and provision of labor
- Competitive structure of fee, property and management
- 24 X 7 Operations
Set Up Offshore Company in Dubai
Creating a business in the UAE is the first step toward financial success. You can establish an offshore company in Dubai or any other part of the UAE. Factors such as the industry can influence the type of company chosen.
Company Formation in Dubai, UAE
Dubai has developed as a global center for commerce and trade over the past decade, and as a result, many business communities from across the world have moved their activities therein.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation