Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF)
Phone:- +971 4 327 7775
Mobile:- +971 55 160 1291
WhatsApp:- +971 56 219 1607
The Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF) is one of the free zones in UAE that fashioned business development in the non-oil industry in a broad manner. Investors across the world view SAIF zone as the ideal place for their company formation after witnessing the incredible increase in the number of companies established there in a short span of time. The journey from just 55 companies in 1995 to more than 8000 companies from 165 countries at present, Sharjah Airport Free zone (SAIF) has emerged as the most favorable destination for setting up businesses. Being adjacent to the Sharjah International Airport and the seaports on the Gulf of Oman (Port Khor Fakkan) and the Arabian Gulf (Port Khalid), the SAIF zone offers the best infrastructure and networking facilities for any kind of business to thrive in. By focusing on bringing maximum efficiency in business, SAIF zone offers numerous competitive benefits to goal-oriented entrepreneurs to manage their businesses with ease.
Benefits of launching your business in SAIF
- SAIF guarantees the release of licenses and permits within 1 hour
- Availability of budget-friendly on-site labor accommodation
- 100% Foreign ownership and repatriation of funds without currency restriction
- Global and regional transport facilities with high-class sea, land, and air connectivity
- No corporate income taxes
- No personal income taxes
- Complete tax exemption from all import and export obligations
- Visas and sponsorship for all the members in the organization
- Easy and simple business setup with state-of-the-art infrastructure that aids your needs
- Open doors to more than 2 billion customers Strategic location
- Full time direct phone line setup and emergency service
- On-site customs for fast clearance of goods
- Telecom and computer services
- Immigration and custom office
- Competitiveness in fee, property, and management
- Availability of different plot size
- F&B outlets at SAIF mall
- 24 X 7 Operations
Types of licenses in Sharjah Airport International Free zone (SAIF)
Business setup in Sharjah Airport International Freezone is a simple and time-saving process that provides cost-effective license packages for various small-scale and large-scale entrepreneurs as per their needs and requirements.
Two major trade licenses are there.
- Commercial License (standard) – The Standard Commercial License encompasses import, export, delivery, merging, storing, or warehousing of a full range of items of 3 similar product line
- General Trading – A general trading license can be acquired under a commercial license which allows your business to cover a wide range of products such as export, import, re-export, supply, storage, or warehousing.
The holder of the service license can perform the services specified in the license. All kinds of services are permitted by the local or federal authorities. E-commerce, Business consultancy Shipping, & Freight Forwarding are some examples.
This license comprises import of the raw materials, treating, manufacturing, handling, assembling, packaging, and exporting the final product. Approval from SAIF Zone Health & Environment Department is mandatory to obtain the license.
Types of Offices in Sharjah Airport International Free zone (SAIF)
SAIF Zone provides offices that are suitable for both small-scale and large-scale businesses.
- A well-equipped, economical furnished space with advanced IT/telecommunications facilities that can be used all day and night on a non-sharing basis
- Ideal for consultancy services.
- 3 visa quotas included
SAIF Executive Office
- A semi-furnished space that includes utility charges such as air conditioning, electricity, water, and an advanced IT/telecommunication infrastructure.
- The space is customizable
- Ideal for commercial and consultancy services.
- 5 visa quotas included
- A fully furnished space combined with an executive suite ofﬁce with advanced IT/telecommunications facilities.
- Ideal for commercial, service, and consultancy businesses, secretarial and business center services.
- 8 visa quotas included.
Types of Legal Entities in the Sharjah Airport International Free zone (SAIF)
Either individuals or a corporate entity can set up business in the SAIF zone in any of the following legal forms:
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Branch of a UAE/Local Company
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZC)
Start your business in Sharjah Airport International Free zone (SAIF)
The main steps for setting up your business in SAIF Zone are given below
- Select your type of license
- Select your type of facility
- Submit your filled application along with your passport, passport-size photo, residential address, and contact number to the concerned authority
- Prepare and submit the company’s Memorandum of Association
- Pay the license fee
- Open a corporate bank account
- Apply for further clearances such as custom registration
Once the registration is completed, ensure to collect the following documents
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Investment Service Agreement
- Share Certificate
- Lease Agreement
HLB HAMT to Assist
Do you want to know more details regarding setting up business in Sharjah Airport International Free zone? We are here to help you. Our experienced team will give you a better understanding of the specific rules and regulations that you need to follow in setting up your business in the SAIF zone. Though business registration in the SAIF zone is not that complicated, if you are not well-versed in the laws, your application may get rejected. Our dedicated team will provide you with quick and reliable information to start your business in the SAIF zone by satisfying all your business needs. We will suggest your ideal company formation package and guide you throughout the process to open your business venture in the SAIF zone confidently. Shoot your mail and contact number today itself.
Would you like to rate us on Google?
New Visa Rules for Sponsoring Family Members in UAE
Good news has been released for expats in the UAE regarding visa regulations and clarifications by Ali Mohammad Al Shamsi, Chairman of the Federal Authority
Company Registration in UAE
UAE is one of the most popular business locations in the world, and company formation there is a very reliable, regulated, and effective international trade option.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation