Online Exit Interview
The significance of exit interviews is not limited to assessing the experience of an employee at the workplace. It actually provides insights about the workplace culture, processes, employee morale, etc, which in turn gives the entity an opportunity to improve retention and engagement.
HLB HAMT enables:
- Customizable questionnaires
- Guaranteed objectivity
- Results available in real-time on our secure website
- Customizable information access to ensure that only authorized individuals can read the outgoing employee’s comments
- Flexible process
- Gaining deeper insight from departing employees, as they tend to be more open with their feedback when speaking with a non-partisan, third party HR professional
- Understanding the drivers of turnover, allowing you to focus on retention efforts
- Identifying problem areas before they have a further impact on the company’s success
The interview will be conducted online or via telephone by our experienced HR professionals. We also provide customization on the data collected as per your needs and will be delivered to you after completing the interview with recommendations from our findings. The target specified questions will be a combination of open-ended questions, ranking system, multiple-choice, or any format specified by the client.
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Weekly Off in UAE: A Quick Rundown
A weekly off is a day off granted from the regular workweek. The employee will have a better lifestyle and positive work-life harmony as a result.
Probation Period in UAE
Any individual who has ever applied for a job or tried to join a firm or organisation would be familiar with the term “probation.”
A Glimpse into UAE Maternity Leave
Maternity leave is granted to a working woman who is about to have a baby or just delivered. This period of absence from work helps in increasing
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation