IT Services FAQ
- What is Robotic Process Automation?
The process of using software bots to automate high volume and repetitive human tasks that are rule-based and trigger driven by using a combination of artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms is called Robotic Process Automation.
- How do we automate repetitive human tasks?
Consider the amount of this kind of work in an area like finance: Receivables and payables alone have traditionally required tons of manual, repetitive effort by skilled workers. Manual and repetitive steps are recorded by BOT and replicated in the exact same way.
- How can we achieve Paperless office through automating processes?
The repetitive tasks are there in all departments of a company, like finance: Receivables and payables alone have traditionally required tons of manual, repetitive effort by skilled workers. Other traditional business units, like customer service and HR, offer their own examples of data-intensive, rules-based, and repetitive processes. Specific industries such as insurance and financial services also fit the bill. When all such process goes digital, we can achieve a paperless office.
- How can I get guidance in restructuring my organizational workflow?
We will conduct initial pre-assessment on your organization workflow and other processes, and we will identify the gaps and recommendation based on your company process, policies, redundancies, and risk which may help you in the restructuring of your organization.
- How do I review and upgrade my existing IT infrastructure?
The highly qualified and experienced professionals in our IT auditing and the ethical hacking team will analyze your organization’s current IT infrastructure. Using the latest technology tools and systems, recommendations will be made to your organization for upgrading your IT infrastructure.
- How can we prevent or safeguard against Cyber Attacks?
We will conduct a vulnerability assessment and penetration testing for your organization. Through this, we identify the vulnerabilities, threats, and possibilities for cyber-attacks. Our IT professionals will guide you to close those vulnerabilities in a firewall, Server, and application level. Some of our activities include training your staff and creating data protection awareness, ensuring end-to-end protection, maintaining your system and software, evaluating risk, and performing gap analysis.
- How can we define a Business Continuity Plan?
The first step is to identify the scope of the business, key business areas, and critical functions. We would also have to determine the acceptable downtime for each critical function and create a business continuity plan for each function to maintain the business continuity of your operations.
- How can we get help in achieving ISO certification?
Our ISO lead auditors will conduct the gap assessments and identify the possible gaps in your documentation and implementation of the ISO standards. Our organization will help you to prepare the ISO documentation formats. We will conduct the internal audits in planned intervals. Once internal audit completed, we will assist you for the ISO certification audit.
- How can our company do penetration testing and identify potential risks?
A penetration test, also known as a pen test, is all about conducting a simulated cyber-attack against your IT infrastructure to check for potential vulnerabilities. Pen testing can involve the attempted breaching of any number of application systems to uncover vulnerabilities, such as non-sanitized inputs that are susceptible to code injection attacks. Insights provided by the penetration test can be used to fine-tune your security policies and patch detected vulnerabilities.
- What are the Benefits of IT audit services to an enterprise?
Among the many benefits, the main benefit of conducting a full-fledged IT Audit service is that the process will reduce the risk related to IT in your company. The data security will be improved many notches and there will be an enhanced IT governance. The whole process will ensure integrity, confidentiality, availability, and business continuity for your company.
- How do we select the perfect ERP for our business?
We use our expertise to recommend a solution that can suitably fit the customer’s business processes. Main Criteria include meeting functional requirements as well as the budget allocated for a software license, implementation, and maintenance of the software. Tasks include requirement study and research, software comparison and sourcing, technical validation of chosen software/vendor, etc.
- How Sage X3 can help streamline operations in Large Enterprises?
Sage X3 is a simple, flexible, cost-effective, end-to-end ERP that integrates all the business operations under one enterprise management solution and database. It is easily accessed online as its web-based through on-premise or cloud hosting and offers multi-currency, multi-country, multi-language, and multi-location features making it suitable for large enterprises as well as enterprises having global operations. It includes features such as inbuilt analytics, visual processes that provide a graphical view of the sequence of steps/screens to perform the activities, notifications, alerts, and workflows that make it more user-friendly and provides analysis and decision making as well.
- How can we increase workforce collaboration and productivity?
ERP Software increases collaboration and enhances productivity by streamlining business operations and automating the flow of transactions which helps users to access real-time data processed in the system. Viewing system-generated readily available reports and dashboards helps users to analyze the information in much intuitive user-friendly manner saving their time in manual compilation. This provides proper accountability and helps management to take strategic decisions to enhance the business.
- What are the Benefits of SAP B1 for SMEs?
SAP B1 are suitable for SMEs to midsize business as it is a single affordable solution for managing the entire business operations. Benefits/Highlights of SAP Business One include:-
- Financial Management – Integrating Financial Operations with other business processes such as purchasing and sales, you can speed up transactions and improve visibility into cash flow.
- Create Loyal Customer Base – Manage the entire sales process and customer cycle process from initial contact to final sales to after-sales service and support.
- Purchasing and Inventory Control – Optimize buying and purchasing to increase margins.
- Production Planning – Transparent Inventory Control and Production.
- Inbuilt Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Reporting.
- Other features include workflows, online approvals, alerts as well as Journal Traceability which helps the user to view all the preceding and succeeding transactions of the selected document in a single screen.
- How can I convert data from my legacy ERP system to cloud?
Our consultants can help in all aspects of migration from data migration to enterprise-level security and infrastructure. Specific planning and actions to be followed such as:-
- Choose a suitable cloud hosting service.
- Prepare Back-Up of entire data before migration.
- Identification of the type and volume of data.
- Data clean up where process owners need to ensure to remove unnecessary data and provide information in a structured manner.
- Testing the migrated solution by checking connectivity, performance, and data validations.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation