PEO services and mobilization in UAE
Employer of record is the registered employer for an employee, who does not involve in any supervisory or management roles. The decision-making role with regard to compensations, duties, projects and termination is within the limits of the original employer and the registered employer acts as a host country interface between the employee and government entities. The latter’s roles and responsibilities include;
- Ensuring visas and work permits for workers are arranged on time without any delays
- Providing a registered entity for the functioning of payroll in UAE, that is in compliance with the local rules
- Adhering to all the labour rules and laws of the host country with respect to local contracts and workers protection
- Guiding the clients on required notice period, termination rules and severance pay
Benefits of opting for Employer of records in the UAE
- Helps in overcoming obstacles related to regulations and cost
- Simplifies the process of foreign employment
- Ensures all employment, payroll and work permit requirements are taken care of accurately
What we offer?
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Role of Payroll outsourcing in improving Data security and Confidentiality
Data Security is the practice of protecting digital information from unauthorized access, corruption or theft throughout its entire lifecycle.
Benefits of Employee Self Service Portal
Employee Self-Service Portal (ESS) is a web-based module that gives employees access to their personal records and employment-related information.
Processing Payroll Internally? Have you considered these cost factors while processing payroll internally?
Employees help an organization grow. It takes immense effort from each employee to pave the way for a company’s success.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation