Employee Handbook Management
Our expert team can create and update employee handbooks for your organization to ensure that the guidelines and policies are being followed by the employees. It helps in maintaining consistency and limiting the company’s liabilities. All the government and company policies are looked into and updated in the employee manuals on a constant basis. We aim to provide:
- Completion of client questionnaire which will have the necessary information that can be used for the handbook
- Review of existing policies
- Reconciliation between company-specific policies and those mandated by federal or state law, including identification of best practice policies that may be missing.
- Inclusion of policies in templates and adjustment of template language for maintaining federal and state compliance
- Presentation of an initial Handbook draft to the client for review, discussion, and edits.
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
New Social Security law in Qatar: An overview
The Qatari government has released a law governing pensions and retirement for Qatari citizens and revealed its brand-new retirement pension plan.
Monthly process of DIFC Employee Workplace Savings Plan (DEWS)
Dubai International Financial Centre, a special economic zone in Dubai, has introduced a workplace savings scheme, that has replaced the existing end-of-service gratuity benefits.
A Comparison of New Law on UAE Gratuity with Previous Law
A gratuity is a monetary incentive that employers provide to employees as a token of gratitude for their services.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation