Employee Handbook Management
Phone:- +971 4 327 7775
Mobile:- +971 50 205 9540
WhatsApp:- +971 56 219 1607
Our expert team can create and update employee handbooks for your organization to ensure that the guidelines and policies are being followed by the employees. It helps in maintaining consistency and limiting the company’s liabilities. All the government and company policies are looked into and updated in the employee manuals on a constant basis. We aim to provide:
- Completion of client questionnaire which will have the necessary information that can be used for the handbook
- Review of existing policies
- Reconciliation between company-specific policies and those mandated by federal or state law, including identification of best practice policies that may be missing.
- Inclusion of policies in templates and adjustment of template language for maintaining federal and state compliance
- Presentation of an initial Handbook draft to the client for review, discussion, and edits.
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Standard Payroll Reports in UAE
Standard sets of payroll report help companies to record, review and analyze employee cost and provide information for completing compliance related requirement relating to Social Security and Tax.
An overview of KSA GOSI Portal Monthly process
GOSI, or the General Organization for Social Insurance, is a major government entity in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) that implements the country’s Social Insurance Law.
A Guide to Mandatory Employee Benefits in UAE
The benefits granted to employees in the UAE are as follows:
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation