Employee Handbook Management
Our expert team can create and update employee handbooks for your organization to ensure that the guidelines and policies are being followed by the employees. It helps in maintaining consistency and limiting the company’s liabilities. All the government and company policies are looked into and updated in the employee manuals on a constant basis. We aim to provide:
- Completion of client questionnaire which will have the necessary information that can be used for the handbook
- Review of existing policies
- Reconciliation between company-specific policies and those mandated by federal or state law, including identification of best practice policies that may be missing.
- Inclusion of policies in templates and adjustment of template language for maintaining federal and state compliance
- Presentation of an initial Handbook draft to the client for review, discussion, and edits.
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Things to Know About Employment Contracts in the UAE
An employment Contract is an agreement between an employer and an employee that contains fundamental working terms such as the
HLB Payroll Talks
Welcome to HLB Talks Payroll where our payroll experts share insights on the labor law in the UAE and other GCC countries.
Sabbatical Leave in UAE
Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization (MOHRE) has announced the introduction of Federal Decree-Law No. 33 of 2021 which will regulate labor relations and employment practices in UAE.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation