DIFC Compliance Experts UAE
HLB HAMT’s team of proficient IT Audit & Assessment experts will provide you with all necessary guidance to set or modify their operations to comply with regulations insisted by DIFC. DIFC has suggested a comprehensive framework under which all companies should be mandatorily updating the company data into the DIFC portal. Our IT Audit team has experience and expertise in assisting companies to comply with the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) and with the DIFC Registrar of Companies (ROC).
Get Free Consultation
We can support your company in evaluating and providing the right information and guide you in implementing the same in your processes. From advisory services, to perform basic groundwork needs, our team can hand hold you in the incorporation of government regulations in your company as well as assist you with all post-incorporation guidelines.
Why it is important to be DIFC compliant
DIFC has its own data protection law and any non-compliance with the same is monitored by DFSA. The non-compliances or any breaches are dealt with severe financial penalties on the company or its management depending on the nature of the breach. Of course, there is a grace period provided, which is usually up to 30 days. Fines can range from US$1000 to US$50,000 depending on the nature of the breach. In repeated cases, the DIFC ROC can even de-register the company by canceling its license and declaring it defunct.
What we Provide
- Identifying your critical assets: Understanding critical business services & information architecture
- Data Classification: Identifying the level of security and privacy protection to be applied to data types or data sets and the scope in which it can be shared within and outside the organization.
- Gap & Risk Assessment: Identification of threats and vulnerabilities exploiting the gaps resulting in risk.
- Security Testing: Periodic assessments, vulnerability, and penetrating testing
- Self-Assessment Process Support: After each stage, an excel file is provided to your client’s IT department, which they should fill and send back. This helps in avoiding the fines & penalties as each stage would be reviewed correctly.
- Management Infrastructure: Development of a management and governance system for the protection of data privacy
In these extremely adverse economic conditions among the pandemic, there is every chance that companies can falter in ensuring compliance. Our team can help you avoid penalties by ably aiding you to be in compliance with all local or international laws and regulations.
Get in touch with us today for more information!
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
How RPA is helping in Employee Retentions in UAE
Robotic Process Automation is gaining immense popularity among industry leaders as a value for money, efficiency-improving technology.
RPA Use Case Implementation for Hospitality Industry in the UAE
The travel and hospitality industry is going through one of its toughest and most challenging time in history. COVID-19 has changed a lot of scenarios for many industries
How is RPA transforming the Healthcare Industry in the UAE?
By 2025, the healthcare sector is going to be one of the most technologically advanced industries in the UAE. At HLB HAMT…