Agreed Upon Procedures, Reviews and Compilations
HLB HAMT’s Audit and Assurance Practices adhere not only to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Audit and Quality Control (ISA), but also pursue our own internal guidelines relating to the planning, preparation methods, data-handling and delivery to the client ; we use HLB International’s manuals and guidelines in order to perform our duties.
In addition, we also discuss with our clients all critical control issues identified, as a part of our “Value added services” to the client. We help you make informed decisions based on reliable information.
Our services are performed in line with “International Standards on Related Services (ISRSs)”, “International Standards on Review Engagements (ISREs)” and “International Standards on Assurance Engagements (ISAEs)”.
What we offer
- Engagements to Perform Agreed-Upon Procedures Regarding Financial Information
- Reviews and compilations
- Engagements to Compile Financial Information
- Engagements to review financial statements
- The Examination of Prospective Financial Information (feasibility studies)
- Assurance Reports on Controls at a Service Organization
- Assurance Engagements Other than Audits or Reviews of Historical Financial Information
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Stimulus Package for Dubai Free Zones
Companies based in Dubai free zones need not worry about paying rent for the next 6 months. The Dubai Free Zones Council has come up with a major relief package
Thinking of Working from Home?
In today’s business environment, having employees to work from home is something that organizations need to consider as a new reality.
Automatic renewal of visas in UAE
The entire world has come to a halt because of the corona virus pandemic. People are placed under home quarantine and there are many who are unable to go to...