Agreed Upon Procedures, Reviews and Compilations
HLB HAMT’s Audit and Assurance Practices adhere not only to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Audit and Quality Control (ISA), but also pursue our own internal guidelines relating to the planning, preparation methods, data-handling and delivery to the client ; we use HLB International’s manuals and guidelines in order to perform our duties.
In addition, we also discuss with our clients all critical control issues identified, as a part of our “Value added services” to the client. We help you make informed decisions based on reliable information.
Our services are performed in line with “International Standards on Related Services (ISRSs)”, “International Standards on Review Engagements (ISREs)” and “International Standards on Assurance Engagements (ISAEs)”.
What we offer
- Engagements to Perform Agreed-Upon Procedures Regarding Financial Information
- Reviews and compilations
- Engagements to Compile Financial Information
- Engagements to review financial statements
- The Examination of Prospective Financial Information (feasibility studies)
- Assurance Reports on Controls at a Service Organization
- Assurance Engagements Other than Audits or Reviews of Historical Financial Information
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Dubai Announces its Third Stimulus Package
Dubai has announced a third stimulus package worth Dh1.5 billion to support the economy at the time of Covid-19. Sheikh Hamdan stated that
VAT for E-commerce in UAE
The citizens and business owners in the UAE are still processing the thought of being a VAT payer; it is applicable to every entity which has a minimum turnover of...
Auditor’s risk assessment during COVID-19
COVID-19 has ceased the flow of businesses and has caused a tremendous effect on the economy. The disruption in the business has forced people to adopt new