Registering into ADNOC & its subsidiaries
Standing at rank 7 among the top oil producing company as per the analysis of OPEC and crossing over USD 75 billion in net turnover, its considered crème de la crème to be part of ADNOC as a Vendor/Supplier or Manufacturer.
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company ( ADNOC ) was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the Oil & Gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
The Supreme Petroleum Council ( SPC), Chaired by His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al- Nahyan, President of the UAE and Ruler of Abu Dhabi, formulates and overseas the implementation of Abu Dhabi petroleum Policies.
ADNOC has 15 subsidiaries and they include ADCO, ADMA-OPCO, GASCO, ADGAS, ZADCO, TAKREER, NDC, ESNAAD, IRSHAD, FERTIL, BOROUGE, ADNATCO-NGSCO, ADNOC distribution, ELIXER and AL HOSN GAS.
Among the above we would concentrate on the following due to its expansion phase:
- Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations ( ADCO ):- The Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO) operates onshore and in shallow coastal water of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, one of the seven members of the United Arab Emirates.
- ADMA-OPCO:- “To be the Premier Offshore Oil and Gas production development company, aspiring to operational and technical Excellence and highest Effectiveness of resources utilization through innovative teams to maximize Value.” Following this vision they have formulated a series of stringent regulation for vendor qualification.
- GASCO:- GASCO aspires to be the most innovative and respected supplier of gas and hydrocarbons in the United Arab Emirates. “Our commitment to sustainable development where GASCO balances the short and long term interests, integrating economic, environmental and social interest in to the business decision-making process, within the framework defined by our shareholders.” A world class company following its vision towards sustainable development has set a benchmark in selecting vendors.
- ADGAS:- “We will achieve our vision through the safe and efficient production, marketing, sale and delivery of LNG, LPG and natural gases, P.Naphtha and sulphur; building on our ADGAS history, solid partnerships and human capital. We will strive to sustain our recognized international reputation for reliability, integrity and efficiency and to continually improve HSE and business performance.” A subsidiary in the process of aspiring to the best in the delivery business.
- ZADCO:- “Mandate was/is to develop the Upper Zakum field on behalf of ADNOC and for the benefit of the shareholders in the joint venture, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), ExxonMobil, and Japan Oil Development Company Ltd. (JODCO)”. In an expansion mode to co-develop various other field, as the projects are being sanctioned there is a need for world class companies to register with them.
- TAKREER:- Takreer is considered a prominent oil refining company regionally and internationally contributing to oil markets and to the rapid growth of UAE economy. To be part of this would be to be part of a History of UAE and to be part of an exciting company with promising projects lined up.
- FERTIL:- “To be the First Choice Company producing and supplying environmental friendly industrial fertilizers.” In line with this vision and increasing the production capacity from 0.8 to 2 million tons and a massive expansion plan, the companies have a gold chance to be part of such expansion.
- BOROUGE:- “Shaping the Future with Plastics”. A world-class company with a distinctive process of structuring value addition into the process.
Now with the expansion of each subsidiary and trying to be the leader during the process has enabled the various new companies to register with ADNOC and its subsidiaries. We at HLB HAMT, having assisted a few esteemed clients, will assist and provide consultancy on the methods to register with ADNOC company and streamline the process as easy as possible. Kindly contact us for further details.
Set Up Offshore Company in Dubai
Creating a business in the UAE is the first step toward financial success. You can establish an offshore company in Dubai or any other part of the UAE. Factors such as the industry can influence the type of company chosen.
Company Formation in Dubai, UAE
Dubai has developed as a global center for commerce and trade over the past decade, and as a result, many business communities from across the world have moved their activities therein.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation