Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA)
Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA), established in 2005, is part of a long-term strategy to promote the sustainable social and economic development of Ras Al Khaimah by diversifying the emirate’s economy and ultimately establishing Ras Al-Khaimah as a regional hub for industrial manufacturing, trade and commerce.RAKIA has been able to attract close to US$ 1.2 billion investment in less than 2 years ago in diverse and strategic fields. RAKIA has pharmaceuticals, electronics, renewable energy, heavy engineering, health & education, consumer products, tourism, automotive companies.
Type of Licence Available
- 100% foreign owned enterprise
- 100% repatriation of capital & profits
- 100% Corporate, personal income tax exemptions
- Exemption of import & export taxes
- No foreign exchange control
- Avoidance of double taxation with many countries
- Absence of restrictions on hiring of expatriates
- Liberal labour laws
- Up to 30 per cent lower cost of doing business than other locations in the region
- One-Stop –Shop for all investor’s needs
- Well-developed industrial infrastructure
- Cost Competitiveness & logistics advantage
- Comprehensive master planning for growth
- Stable Government and investor friendly policies
Set Up Offshore Company in Dubai
Creating a business in the UAE is the first step toward financial success. You can establish an offshore company in Dubai or any other part of the UAE. Factors such as the industry can influence the type of company chosen.
Company Formation in Dubai, UAE
Dubai has developed as a global center for commerce and trade over the past decade, and as a result, many business communities from across the world have moved their activities therein.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation