Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ)
Established in 2000, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ) is one of the fastest growing and most cost-effective free trade zones in the UAE. Today, it is home to over 5000 companies. The Free Zone, offers customized support services to its investors. It is one of the most cost-effective free zones in the region. RAK FTZ offers an absolutely trouble-free, customer-friendly environment.
Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Authority has created a system of four unique Free Zone Parks that will suit and serve every investor according to their requirements. The Four Parks concept includes the Business Park, Industrial Park, and Technology Park & Al Ghail Park, offering the offices, equipped warehouses & Land facilities. Each Park caters to the specific business interests and activities of the RAK FTZ investors.
What are the Benefits of RAK Freetrade zone?
- Over 5,000 registered companies from 106 countries around the globe
- Ideal location for logistics and warehousing for both the UAE and the GCC markets
- Tremendous potential in the tourism sector
- Strategic location with access to over 1.2 billion consumers
- The Industrial Park and Technology Park are in close proximity to sea port and international airport
- Container Port and Dry Dock initiative
- Exploring water-front investment opportunities
- Accelerating skills provision through Education Park and Academic Center
- Recognized as “Best Emerging Free Zone” by Middle East Logistics Awards (MELA) for two years
- 3-Time Winner of ‘Best Emerging Free Zone’
- Ranked #1 in FDI Magazine
RAK Investment Authority
The Ras-Al-khaimah Investment Authority was incorporated in the year 2005 with a mandate to attract quality investments in the key sectors of RAK economy such as industry, tourism and real estate.
Ras al Khaimah Investment Authority acts as one stop shop for all investor needs. Their services include business licenses (Free Zone and Non Free Zone), visas, industrial plots, warehouses, labour accommodation, commercial space, building permits. Ras al khaimah investment authority provides all necessary infrastructure and approvals under one umbrella for all investors including partnering them for their projects in UAE. The semi governmental body will have a legal character and would enjoy financial and managerial independence.
- One of the fastest growing emirates in the region
- Has attracted over US$2.5 billion in industrial investments
- Favorably located to take advantage of trade between the East and the West
- Well-planned logistics support
- Excellent port facilities
- Strategic location being near to large market
- Quality life style at affordable cost compared to other emirates
- Over 1700 licenses issued in the year 2009
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation