Payroll Services in Dubai, UAE
Manoj Kumar, Partner
Payroll Services in Dubai,UAE
Outsourcing payroll processing offers phenomenal advantages to the corporate sector, irrespective of their sizes, MNC’s or SME’s. Some of the advantages are:
- Reduced cost
- Eliminate fraudulent activities
- Attention focused on core business issues
- Avoid payroll information walking out of the door
- Experts at your service
- Compliance management
- Avoid technology headaches
- Sharing updates
Our Payroll service offerings
HLB Hamt offers you different payroll solutions to its clients, whether you need full-featured corporate payroll services, or limited payroll processing services, our payroll solution that’s just right for your business, as mentioned as below
- Payroll processing and management
- Checking integrity and validation of payroll data
- Employee leave management
- Multi-currency salary payments
- Employee benefits administration
- Employee travel expense management
- Managing and payment of employee reimbursements
- Co-ordination for work permits
- WPS payments and setup assistance
Our payroll services in Dubai are guaranteed with accurate results, in conformity with what your payroll requirements are. Our solution can adapt to various scenarios, irrespective of whether:
- Your organization has 2 or 20,000 employees,
- Your payroll is easy or complex,
- You operate in one or multiple locations.
Our Payroll activities
- Salary processing.
- Preparation of salary transfer letters.
- WPS complaint process and availability of ‘txt’ files.
- Calculation of overtime, bonus & performance Incentives, etc.
- Customized pay slips.
- Availability of reports in upload format for different banks.
- Distribution of pay slips through email or any other mode preferred.
- Calculation of accrued leaves and gratuity position on a monthly basis.
- Department wise, cost center/profit center wise break up of Salary.
- ESS – Employee Self Service portal(web portal).
Additional benefits with Payroll Services
- Online access of salary slips and leave status.
- Automatic Email alerts on expiring documents (employee
passport, visas etc.).
- Encrypted data management system.
- Dedicated contact point.
- Increased control.
- Documents storage system.
- Interface with existing ERP solutions.
- Different types of reports including monthly reconciliation reports
- Monthly JV’s for accounting entry.
- Complete assurance on information security ( we are an ISO 27001:2005 certified firm)
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation
Sign up for HLB HAMT insights newsletters
Payroll Process in KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia): A brief overview
For a layman, payroll is all about getting your wages paid on a specific date of every month. But it is much more than that.
Oman sets minimum wage for Omani National
Oman has decided to set the minimum wage of all Omani national employees to 325 Omani riyals, irrespective of their educational qualification.