Organizational Restructuring in UAE
Phone:- +971 4 327 7775
Mobile:- +971 55 807 4568
WhatsApp:- +971 56 219 1607
- The company‘s support function departments were unable to meet requirements of user departments, and was perceived to be too slow, despite a team of 50 employees at the HO and about 100 employees in their branches.
- The Board felt that these departments’ functioning would be a hindrance for the company’s growth plans
Work done and Impact
- We analyzed the department structures, workflows and processes – in line with the set growth objectives
- We recommended realignment of workflows, and decentralization of the concerned departments
- We helped to redefine the Authority Matrix and introduced review systems to ensure that the decentralized structure works effectively
Top 5 Reasons Why Financial Due Diligence is Essential for Successful Buyouts
Financial due diligence is a critical step in any business transaction, especially for a buyout, as it helps the buyer to understand the financial health and performance of the target company.
CBUAE Issues New AML/CFT Guidelines for the Insurance Industry
New anti-money laundering (AML) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) guidelines have been released by the Central Bank of the UAE
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation