Organizational Restructuring in UAE
- The company‘s support function departments were unable to meet requirements of user departments, and was perceived to be too slow, despite a team of 50 employees at the HO and about 100 employees in their branches.
- The Board felt that these departments’ functioning would be a hindrance for the company’s growth plans
Work done and Impact
- We analyzed the department structures, workflows and processes – in line with the set growth objectives
- We recommended realignment of workflows, and decentralization of the concerned departments
- We helped to redefine the Authority Matrix and introduced review systems to ensure that the decentralized structure works effectively
Internal Audit Services UAE
A good internal auditing system ensures better management of an enterprise by improving its governance, risk management, and management controls.
Emerging Technology and Role of the Internal Auditor in UAE
Technology is evolving at an unprecedented pace. Corporate entities strive to improve service delivery and consequently customer satisfaction through…
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation