- The company‘s support function departments were unable to meet requirements of user departments, and was perceived to be too slow, despite a team of 50 employees at the HO and about 100 employees in their branches.
- The Board felt that these departments’ functioning would be a hindrance for the company’s growth plans
Work done and Impact
- We analyzed the department structures, workflows and processes – in line with the set growth objectives
- We recommended realignment of workflows, and decentralization of the concerned departments
- We helped to redefine the Authority Matrix and introduced review systems to ensure that the decentralized structure works effectively
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation