Organizational Consultancy UAE
Raghunath. T, Director
- The company’s owners were unable to get the desired results from the CEO who was long associated with the company externally but was in the CEO role only for a short period
- There were a few senior employees who were not performing, but the owners could not really determine the causes
- Employees at lower levels were lacking motivation
Work done and Impact
- We conducted detailed meetings with the Management and key employees across different levels to understand their expectations and concerns.
- We analyzed various internal processes and the authority delegation followed, and important business metrics.
- Based on the above, we were able to recommend an effective new structure that eliminated the need for a few employees who were actually a hindrance to the system
- The company obtained savings in costs, the owners found it easier to implement their plans and the employees down the line were more motivated and able to work more productively
CBUAE Issues New AML/CFT Guidelines for the Insurance Industry
New anti-money laundering (AML) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) guidelines have been released by the Central Bank of the UAE
How can businesses be equipped for ‘black swan’ events?
In risk management, we often come across the term “black swan”. A black swan is an unforeseen occurrence that goes beyond what is often anticipated in a situation and might have very negative impacts.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation