Raghunath. T, Director
- The company’s owners were unable to get the desired results from the CEO who was long associated with the company externally but was in the CEO role only for a short period
- There were a few senior employees who were not performing, but the owners could not really determine the causes
- Employees at lower levels were lacking motivation
Work done and Impact
- We conducted detailed meetings with the Management and key employees across different levels to understand their expectations and concerns.
- We analyzed various internal processes and the authority delegation followed, and important business metrics.
- Based on the above, we were able to recommend an effective new structure that eliminated the need for a few employees who were actually a hindrance to the system
- The company obtained savings in costs, the owners found it easier to implement their plans and the employees down the line were more motivated and able to work more productively
The UAE’s new Labour Law has been formally Announced
The UAE has introduced a new labour law for employees, which came into effect on February 2, 2022. The New labour Law, like the current labour law,
Gold sourcing controls to be implanted in UAE’s AML Laws
Traders have been flocking to the United Arab Emirates for almost a century in quest of commodities and gold.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation