Organizational Consultancy in UAE
Raghunath. T, Director
Phone:- +971 4 327 7775
Mobile:- +971 55 807 4568
WhatsApp:- +971 56 219 1607
- The company ‘s Finance department was unable to meet requirements of user departments, and was perceived to be too slow, despite a team of 50 employees at the HO and about 100 employees in their branches
- The Board felt that this department’s functioning would be a hindrance for the company’s growth plans
Work done and Impact
- Analyzed the department structure, workflows and processes – in line with the set growth objectives
- Recommended realignment of workflows, and decentralization of the Finance department.
- Helped to redefine the Authority Matrix and introduced review systems to ensure that the decentralized structure works effectively.
- Identified and recommended areas of automation which enabled savings in manpower costs yet improved efficiency and controls
Understanding Financial Feasibility in Project Management
A feasibility study is conducted to evaluate the practicality of a project or system by identifying its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in the natural environment.
Top 5 Reasons Why Financial Due Diligence is Essential for Successful Buyouts
Financial due diligence is a critical step in any business transaction, especially for a buyout, as it helps the buyer to understand the financial health and performance of the target company.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation