Raghunath. T, Director
- The company ‘s Finance department was unable to meet requirements of user departments, and was perceived to be too slow, despite a team of 50 employees at the HO and about 100 employees in their branches
- The Board felt that this department’s functioning would be a hindrance for the company’s growth plans
Work done and Impact
- Analyzed the department structure, workflows and processes – in line with the set growth objectives
- Recommended realignment of workflows, and decentralization of the Finance department.
- Helped to redefine the Authority Matrix and introduced review systems to ensure that the decentralized structure works effectively.
- Identified and recommended areas of automation which enabled savings in manpower costs yet improved efficiency and controls
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation