Raghunath. T, Director
- The company ‘s Finance department was unable to meet requirements of user departments, and was perceived to be too slow, despite a team of 50 employees at the HO and about 100 employees in their branches
- The Board felt that this department’s functioning would be a hindrance for the company’s growth plans
Work done and Impact
- Analyzed the department structure, workflows and processes – in line with the set growth objectives
- Recommended realignment of workflows, and decentralization of the Finance department.
- Helped to redefine the Authority Matrix and introduced review systems to ensure that the decentralized structure works effectively.
- Identified and recommended areas of automation which enabled savings in manpower costs yet improved efficiency and controls
Gold sourcing controls to be implanted in UAE’s AML Laws
Traders have been flocking to the United Arab Emirates for almost a century in quest of commodities and gold.
M&A demand is expected to flourish in UAE’s Healthcare
The healthcare industry in the UAE has grown dramatically over the last decade, as indicated by the increasing number of hospitals and clinics around the nation.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation