Offshore Company Setup in RAK
RAK Offshore incorporation is the quickest if your clients need the company for Middle East investments.
RAK offshore provides total banking privacy which is better than Switzerland, and a lifestyle which is better than any other sought-after destination in the world. The RAK Investment Authority is the governing authority and companies are regulated under the RAK Offshore Regulations 2006.
One of the important features of a RAK Offshore is that its company documents do not need any attestations for use in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain.
The free zone will be located physically in RAK Financial City which is currently under construction.
Advantages of RAK Offshore Company
- 100% foreign ownership of the offshore company is allowed
- No need for a UAE national to be a shareholder or sponsor.
- There is no public register of company officers. No name should be disclosed to register a company.
- RAK offers complete anonymity and privacy as well as protection of any other information or assets
- Modern offshore legislation
- Hold multi currency bank accounts
- The offshore company will be exempt from all corporate and income taxes.
- There are no foreign currency restrictions.
- Full repatriation of the offshore companies profits and capital is allowed.
- The setting-up costs are less that of an onshore company.
- There is no onshore office and accordingly, there are no employees and related costs.
- Only minimum capital is required to set-up an offshore company.
- Minimum of 1 Director / Shareholder
There should be a registered agent that is approved by the authority, under which the offshore company is set up. The agent will have to be located either in the free zone itself or in the UAE.
HLB Hamt is a RAK Offshore registered agent and one of the market leaders in offshore business consultancy.We offer solutions to clients looking to minimize taxes, protect assets and limit liabilities. We do offer incorporation services in most important offshore centers in UAE.
- Registered Office with PO Box
- Registered agent
- Preparation of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Preparation of registration forms
- Preparation of Incorporation Certificate
- Assisting in Opening a multi currency bank account
- Filing with the registrar of Companies
With HLB Hamt, you get the combination of our deep local knowledge and extensive experience, which gives us the ability to precisely understand the unique needs of your business. We are thus able to recommend the best possible options and ensure that your business is set up with minimal hassles and effort.
We handle the details for you, so you’re free to concentrate on the bigger picture – your business.
The UAE Central Bank provides guidelines on payment-related risks
As the regulatory framework evolves and becomes more demanding, financial institutions around the world are finding it increasingly difficult to implement…
UAE Residents can soon trade Crypto-currencies in Dirhams
The UAE is quickly evolving and becoming a significant crypto-currency center. The trading of crypto-currencies using Emirati currency may soon be possible
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation