Offshore Company Setup In JAFZA / Dubai
Since Dubai Offshore Company is not a tax haven, it is not on the list of black listed destinations. Subsequently it has no exchange of information treaties and is a fully confidential jurisdiction. In short, you will have a prestigious office address in Dubai and you may open a bank account in Dubai or elsewhere.
A Dubai offshore company portrays a good image to clients, suppliers and even potential venture capitalists. Dubai Offshore Company is quick and simple to set up, particularly when compared to other business types in Dubai.
Advantages of Dubai Offshore company
- 100% foreign ownership of the offshore company is allowed
- No need for a UAE national to be a shareholder or sponsor.
- Company can own real estate properties on Palm islands or any properties approved by the JAFZA
- There is no public register of company officers. No name should be disclosed to register a company.
- Hold multi currency bank accounts
- The company is not obliged to maintain its records/books.
- Modern offshore legislation
- The offshore company will be exempt from all corporate and income taxes.
- There are no foreign currency restrictions.
- Full repatriation of the offshore companies profits and capital is allowed.
- The setting-up costs are less that of an onshore company.
- There is no onshore office and accordingly, there are no employees and related costs.
- Payment of certain types of taxes on income and/or profits can be avoided legally.
- Only minimum capital is required to set-up an offshore company.
- Minimum of 1 Director / Shareholder
Some of the types of company structure for an offshore company in Dubai
- Investments or Joint Investments Company
- General Trading
- Holding Company
- Shipping or Ship Management Company
- Property Owning
- Copyright or Patent Company
There should be a registered agent that is approved by the authority, under which the offshore company is set up. The agent will have to be located either in the free zone itself or in the UAE.
HLB Hamt is a Jafza Offshore registered agent and one of the market leaders in offshore business consultancy.We offer solutions to clients looking to minimize taxes, protect assets and limit liabilities. We do offer incorporation services in most important offshore centers in UAE.
- Registered Office with PO Box
- Registered agent
- Preparation of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Preparation of registration forms
- Preparation of Incorporation Certificate
- Assisting in Opening a multi currency bank account
- Filing with the registrar of Companies
With HLB Hamt, you get the combination of our deep local knowledge and extensive experience, which gives us the ability to precisely understand the unique needs of your business. We are thus able to recommend the best possible options and ensure that your business is set up with minimal hassles and effort.
We handle the details for you, so you’re free to concentrate on the bigger picture – your business.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation