Offshore Company Setup In UAE
Going offshore is the most modern popular way of managing business as they offer excellent and tax-efficient strategy for entrepreneurs. Important prima facie benefits are freedom of operations, confidentiality and ease of running business.
As“tax-free” business territory, UAE is one of the best jurisdictions in the world for incorporating an offshore company.
What makes an offshore company in UAE unique?
- UAE is an independent or ‘overseas’ territory and is white-listed.
- UAE has Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements (DTAA’s) with several countries, currently more than 40.
Benefits of UAE offshore company
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed
- No necessity for finding a UAE national a shareholder or sponsor.
- There is no public register of company officers.
- Complete anonymity and privacy
- Company can own real estate properties on approved areas by the Authority
- Hold multi-currency bank accounts
- The offshore company is exempted from all corporate and income taxes.
- There are no foreign currency restrictions.
- Full repatriation of the profits and capital is allowed.
- The setting-up costs are comparatively less.
- There is no onshore office and accordingly, there are no employees and related costs.
- Only minimum capital is required to set-up an offshore company.
- Minimum of 1 Director / Shareholder
There should be a registered agent that is approved by the authority and they are eligible to can form the offshore company. The agent will have to be located either in the free zone itself or in the UAE.
We are registered agent and one of the market leaders in offshore business consultancy offering solutions to clients looking to minimize taxes, protect assets and limit liabilities.
- Registered Office with PO Box
- Registered agent
- Preparation of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Preparation of registration forms
- Preparation of Incorporation certificate
- Assisting in opening a multi-currency bank account
- Filing with the registrar of companies
While associating with HLB Hamt, you get the combination of our in-depth local expertise and extensive experience, which gives us the ability to precisely understand the unique needs of your business. We are thus, able to recommend the best possible options and ensure that your business is set up with minimal hassles and effort.
We can undertake the entire task for you, so that you’re free to concentrate on the bigger picture – your business.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation