New UAE Visa Policy Reforms to Roll Out from October 2022
HLB News Team
Visas are a hot topic of conversation as the UAE continues to implement new regulations in the aftermath of the COVID-19 outbreak. Some of the new modifications will come into effect starting in October 2022 as part of the UAE’s intention to reform its entrance permits and visa policy.
For the very first time, the new system provides travellers with a selection of visa kinds for various visit needs without first having a host or sponsor. These visas provide adjustable timeframes to accommodate travellers’ requirements and the objectives of the journey.
The following is a list of the new entrance visas and tourist visa modifications that will take effect:
- Visit Visa:- With the new visa, visitors to the UAE will be able to remain for 60 days as opposed to the previous 30 days.
- Business entry visa:- The goal of this entrance permit, which doesn’t call for a sponsor or host, is to entice investors and businesspeople to consider business and investment prospects in the UAE.
- Permission to visit family or friends:- According to the most recent revision, a visitor may apply for this entrance permission if they are a friend or relative of a citizen or resident of the UAE. Neither a sponsor nor a host is necessary.
- Multi-entry tourist visa:- Without a sponsor, the new five-year multi-entry tourist visa enables visitors to stay in the UAE for up to 90 days, with the option of an additional 90 days. On this tourist visa, a person may remain for a maximum of 180 days. Prior to application, the applicant must have a bank balance of $4,000 (Dh14,700) or its equivalent in foreign currency in the last six months.
- Visa for training or study:- This visa is intended for individuals or students who wish to enrol in training programmes, academic courses, or internships. Educational and research institutions in the public and private sectors may endorse applicants for this visa. It needs a letter from the organisation outlining the specifics of the training, study, or internship programme and its timeframe.
- Entry permits for a temporary work assignment:- This visa is designed for those who have a short-term job, such as a probationary period or a project-based assignment. The employer is sponsoring this visa. It needs a temporary employment agreement or a letter from the employer outlining the reason for the visit, as well as evidence of one’s physical and mental fitness for the job.
- Entry-level job exploration visa:- According to the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization, this visa is given to those who fall into the first, second, or third skill level as well as recent graduates from the top 500 universities worldwide. The minimum educational requirement is a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. There is no need for a host or sponsor for this visa.
By overhauling its entrance and residence systems, the UAE is making progress toward being the perfect location for employment, business, commerce, education, and living. These new visas and entry permits are considered as the major entry and residence amendments implemented in the UAE. The new process will be highly advantageous to both visitors and expatriates who live and work in the UAE. As a result, the UAE will become even more hospitable to foreigners and those wishing to establish long-term residence in the emirates.
Advantages of Investing in UAE
In the world of global investments, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has established itself as a beacon of prosperity and promise. For an extensive period, the UAE has held its ground as
Dubai Will Registration: A Comprehensive Guide for Expats and Locals
Amidst the vibrant cityscape of Dubai, where dreams take flight and ambitions soar, it’s essential to safeguard your assets and ensure your wishes are carried out in the event of your passing.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation