Human Resources Optimization in UAE
A client company who was into project sales across the region had approached us with the following concerns:
- They were unsure if they were overstaffed (i.e., was HR cost as % to sales was too high?)
- They were not clear how to downsize if business drops
- Were they paying the right salaries?
Work done and Impact
- We assessed manpower utilization, and determined optimal manpower based on current projects, planned handovers and the order pipeline
- We advised them to restructure their departments and realigned project cost calculations to get better cost estimates
- We built business case scenarios for different situations to estimate the optimal headcount in each situation, thus enabling the company to take the correctly plan manpower
- We benchmarked salaries across relevant competitors to correctly know in which positions where corrections were needed
How can businesses be equipped for ‘black swan’ events?
In risk management, we often come across the term “black swan”. A black swan is an unforeseen occurrence that goes beyond what is often anticipated in a situation and might have very negative impacts.
The six major elements for efficient Enterprise Risk Management
In today’s transforming business landscape, businesses face new challenges and become more complicated.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation