HLB HAMT Approved as a Registered Tax Agent in UAE
Phone:- +971 4 327 7775
Mobile:- +971 50 677 5860
WhatsApp:- +971 56 219 1607
HLB HAMT has attained the status of Registered Tax Agency in United Arab Emirates. Hisham Ali Mohamed Taher, founder member & Chairman of HLB Hamt, is the registered tax agent and the tax agency number is (FTA) 30002166.
A tax agent is usually appointed on behalf of another person to represent him before the Federal tax authority. A tax agent takes care of the client’s tax obligations and performs various legal activities prescribed by the laws and orders
Designating a Tax Agent will help share the obligation/responsibility on tax compliance and deal with all tax related affairs.
How can HLB as Tax Agent help you?
- Negotiating with FTA on fines and penalties, revision of the VAT returns, refund claims etc.
- Get written clarification for complex transaction
- Verification of accounting data as per the terms of agreement
- Maintenance of FTA Audit File (FAF)
- VAT computation
- Comply with refund procedures
- VAT registration
- Attending any queries from FTA
Our service dimensions
- Retainership: Preparing and filing tax return, addressing adnoc queries and filing voluntary disclosure if required.
- Specific support: Making appeals and appearing in FTA.
- Accounting and records maintenance: End to end accounting of transactions in approved tax accounting software and preparing Tax return.
- Return filing: Filing error-free return within due date based on accounting records.
Monthly Tax insights and updates – February 2023
The month of February brings a new wave of tax and compliance updates that businesses need to be aware of. From the news on GCC regions to updates in compliance regulations,
Monthly Tax insights and updates – January 2023
The wait is over; the tax authority has officially started corporate tax registration for a certain type UAE-based corporation. HLB HAMT presents the January edition of tax insights from our specialists on corporate tax law, evolving tax regulatory reforms, and...
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation