HLB Hamt Approved as a Registered Tax Agent in UAE
HLB HAMT has attained the status of Registered Tax Agency in United Arab Emirates. Hisham Ali Mohamed Taher, founder member & Chairman of HLB Hamt, is the registered tax agent and the tax agency number is (FTA) 30002166.
A tax agent is usually appointed on behalf of another person to represent him before the Federal tax authority. A tax agent takes care of the client’s tax obligations and performs various legal activities prescribed by the laws and orders
Designating a Tax Agent will help share the obligation/responsibility on tax compliance and deal with all tax related affairs.
How can HLB as Tax Agent help you?
- Negotiating with FTA on fines and penalties, revision of the VAT returns, refund claims etc.
- Get written clarification for complex transaction
- Verification of accounting data as per the terms of agreement
- Maintenance of FTA Audit File (FAF)
- VAT computation
- Comply with refund procedures
- VAT registration
- Attending any queries from FTA
Our service dimensions
- Retainership: Preparing and filing tax return, addressing adhoc queries and filing voluntary disclosure if required.
- Specific support: Making appeals and appearing in FTA.
- Accounting and records maintenance: End to end accounting of transactions in approved tax accounting software and preparing Tax return.
- Return filing: Filing error-free return within due date based on accounting records.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation