Hamriyah free Zone
The Hamriyah free Zone, established in 1995, comprises of approximately 10 million square meters of industrial and commercial land. Included in the Free Zone area is a 14m-deep water port, which is designed to incorporate dedicated petrochemical bulk handling and general cargo berths.
Located in Sharjah, and it’s unique advantage as the only port on the Arabian Gulf’s west and east coasts with direct access to the Indian Ocean and an International Airport,Hamriyah FZ offers unmatched possibilities for investors.
Hamriyah Freezone Advantages
- 100% foreign owned enterprise
- 100% repatriation of capital & profits
- 100% Corporate, personal income tax exemptions
- 100% exemption of import & export taxes
- Leases for 15 years renewable for a further 25 years
- Access to a highly developed water port(14 meter) that accommodates dedicated berths for petrochemical / LPG, bulk handling as well as 2 general cargo berths and 2 container terminals.
- Inner harbor(7 meter deep) which is an ideal location for ship repairing, dry docking, ship building and various other marine services
- Pre-built warehouses, factories and office units for lease
- Flexible space design with state-of-the-art communication facilities.
- Abundant and inexpensive energy
- Liberty for personnel recruitment and economical workforce.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation