Freezone Company Setup in JAFZA Dubai
JAFZA is one of the largest and fastest growing of Dubai free zones . JAFZA, today houses more than 6400 of the world’s finest companies .The present JAFZA profile includes more than 150 of the Global Fortune 500 companies. Investors are provided world class infrastructure supported by quality driven value added services and incentives, enabling them to capitalize on the huge business opportunities in the region.
The free zone has come a long way from the 19 companies in 1985. This growth can be attributed to JAFZAs innovative solutions for global industrial investors and focus on long-term customer relationships. It is the first free zone in the world to win ISO certification in 1996.
Jabel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) Advantages
- JAFZA ranks among the world’s largest and the fastest growing free zones.
- 25 years of operation with over 6400 companies from 120 countries.
- Jafza is the only free zone in the world to be located between the two major logistic enablers- Al Maktoum International Airport, the world’s largest airport, and Jebel Ali Port, the world’s 6th largest seaport.
- A six lane highway facilitates the transportation of goods (custom bound) from sea to air in just 20 minutes.
- Access to a market of over 2 billion people in South and West Asia, the CIS and Africa.
- Home to multinational giants and fortune 500 companies.
- Part of the ambitious Dubai Logistics Corridor to link sea, land and air, bringing together a multi-modal logistics platform in the Middle East.
The UAE Central Bank provides guidelines on payment-related risks
As the regulatory framework evolves and becomes more demanding, financial institutions around the world are finding it increasingly difficult to implement…
UAE Residents can soon trade Crypto-currencies in Dirhams
The UAE is quickly evolving and becoming a significant crypto-currency center. The trading of crypto-currencies using Emirati currency may soon be possible
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation