Freezone Company Setup In Dubai Silicon OASIS
Established in 2004, Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSOA) is wholly owned by the Government of Dubai and is considered the only technology park in the region that provides both a living and working integrated community.
It is a global, collaborative initiative that will uniquely support the entire advanced electronics value chain with outstanding infrastructure, access to capital, highly educated personnel, and one of the world’s best business climates. DSO aims to attract electronics companies engaged in Fabless IC Design, Semiconductor Manufacturing, Test and Assembly as well as Electronic Manufacturing Systems (EMS).
DSO offers three types of licenses to the investors- They can have a branch office of an existing company from UAE or a foreign country, a Free Zone Establishment or a Free zone company.
Dubai Silicon Oasis Freezone Advantages
- 100% foreign owned enterprise.
- 100% repatriation of capital & profits.
- 100% Corporate, personal income tax exemptions.
- Exemption of import & export taxes.
- Low cost of operations.
- State of the art IT infrastructure and facilities with tier 3 data centre.
- Fast-track business set-up & licensing.
- Dedicated business support services including integrated online E-Business system offering tenants fast and efficient services at the touch of a button.
- Access to regional pool of talented technical and engineering professionals.
- Stable and clear regulation.
- Access to consumer markets of 5 billion people (Middle East, North Africa and Indian Subcontinent).
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation