Free zone company setup in UAE
You can set up your business in one of Dubai’s free zones and engage in domestic and international trade. Dubai Freezone Company Formation enables all nationalities to own 100% of their companies, which enhances the working environment and increases foreign investment.
Formation of a business in the United Arab Emirates with an experienced service provider can make free zone operations simple due to their expertise and proficiency in this area. HLB HAMT can assist you with setting up a free zone business in the United Arab Emirates by expediting the entire registration and administrative process so you can concentrate on expanding your enterprise there.
Benefits of Company Formation in the Dubai Free Zone
A free zone company adheres to the rules and laws of the free zone. Following are some advantages of company formation in a UAE free zone:
- Immigration laws and labor hiring requirements are straightforward.
- Reliable and efficient communication are available.
- Income taxes for both businesses and individuals are excluded.
- The quality of logistic support has increased.
- No requirement for a local partner or sponsor.
- Licensing diverse activities.
- Sufficient and reasonably priced energy.
- 100% business ownership
- No currency limitations
Major Free Zones in Dubai
Your intended type of company activity will determine which free zone is best for you. The following list includes the main free zones where we may assist you in starting a business.
One of Dubai’s newest and most desirable free zones, the Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA), provides international facilities for logistics and general trade.
The appropriate commercial district for Dubai and the United Arab Emirates is the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC).
Numerous businesses from a variety of industries call the Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA), one of the most well-known and rapidly expanding free zones in the city, home.
A free zone in Dubai called the Dubai International Finance Centre (DIFC) enables businesses to hold all their assets. It is to assist Dubai in achieving its strategic objective of fortifying its financial resources and enticing money and investment to the region.
International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) in Dubai offers Free Zone Permits based on customizable company setup options. It also provides cost-effective packages, quick service, and a current comprehension of standards and procedures to ensure that the clients’ businesses are on solid foundations.
Meydan Free Zone in Dubai provides affordable choices for business setup. Businesses from all over the world come to the Meydan free zone in great numbers.
Businesses wishing to establish a presence in Dubai have a wide range of possibilities at Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF). They provide some of the region’s most alluring commercial advantages, like quick service and simplicity of use.
The Middle East, Africa, and South Asia are linked through the Dubai South free zone, officially known as Dubai World Central.
A government-owned free zone, the Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority, supports and promotes cutting-edge technology giants.
What are the steps for starting a business in a free zone?
The UAE’s expanding economy is influenced by its free zones. The UAE alone has several free zones that significantly advance the economy. Two different business formations are established in a free zone:
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
FZE is a limited liability business with just one stakeholder.
- FZE is a limited liability business with just one stakeholder
An FZLLC is a limited liability company (LLC) with a maximum of fifty shareholders.
Business setup in the UAE Free Zone involves the following steps
It is much simpler to launch a business in a free zone. Free zone administrators only require a minimal amount of paperwork and time. Below are the steps for starting a business in a free zone.
- Determine the legal entity’s commercial activities.
- Should come up with a name
- Fill out an application for a business license.
- Decide on a place for your office.
- Preparing articles of association and memorandum
- Bring your business proposal to the meeting along with the completed application.
- Obtain government approval before registering your company and submitting a licensing application.
Documents Needed to Establish a Free Zone Company in the United Arab Emirates
- For individual stockholders
- Copies of shareholders’ passports.
- Passport copies of the manager, director, and secretary
- Resumes of shareholders and managers.
- Reference letter from a bank (for selected jurisdictions only).
- Utility bills of the secretary, manager, director, and shareholder.
- For Corporate Shareholders
- A copy of the license
- Certificate of incorporation or registration.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Board resolution requesting the incorporation of the entity.
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Good Standing document
All the documents listed above, from 1 to 4, must be attested by the UAE embassy abroad. Various jurisdictions may demand additional documentation. UAE offers more free zones than ever, making doing business there more attractive. UAE’s free zones provide a controlled and secure business environment where a wide range of corporate operations are allowed.
They enable new businesses to grow faster, promote foreign investment, and strengthen the economy, paving the path for UAE free zone businesses. Additionally, it enables you to take advantage of a wide range of benefits, including no corporate or personal taxes, several import duty exemptions, adaptable reporting procedures, and opportunities for full ownership. HLB HAMT offers Freezone Company Setup in UAE to flourish your business.
UAE Tax Residency Certificate: Your Key to Business Growth and Personal Wealth
Running successful businesses across multiple countries not only amplifies operational complexity but also demands stringent compliance with diverse rules and guidelines. Managing taxation laws in different countries can be challenging,
Dubai CommerCity: Your Gateway to E-commerce Business
E-commerce will never stop evolving and entrepreneurs will stay on a constant quest for the perfect environment to establish and flourish in the digital marketplace. Introducing Dubai Commer City, the latest freezone