Embracing Block Chain Technology
HLB News Team
Phone:- +971 4 327 7775
Mobile:- +971 52 830 7998
WhatsApp:- +971 56 219 1607
The global blockchain market has been witnessing rapid growth in the last couple of years. According to Gartner, the business value generated by blockchain is expected to reach $176 billion by the year 2025 and $3.1 trillion by the year 2030.
Blockchain technology is much more than a medium for transferring cryptocurrencies; it has found its place across various sectors that include healthcare, insurance, voting, welfare benefits, gambling, and artist royalties. Entities find it extremely beneficial and easier once they embrace blockchain into their business operations. The major advantages of adopting blockchain technology are higher revenue, less costs, and more efficient use of time.
Let us discuss in detail how the adoption of blockchain technology will influence various sectors across the globe;
- The financial services industry is expected to become more transparent and less vulnerable to fraud. The requirement to get verification from third parties or financial intermediaries can be ruled out completely.
- In law, blockchain technology can be used to make smart contracts and to authenticate ownership documents that include title deeds, thus enhancing the effectiveness of the criminal justice structure.
- With blockchain, the process of finding and purchasing real estate can be simplified, by using digital real estate tokens to symbolize physical assets.
- In the supply chain and logistics industry, while transferring goods, the process can be registered permanently with complete security.
- In the healthcare sector, blockchain can be used in a variety of areas, including storing data related to patients in a trustworthy, decentralised, and transparent database, making it secure and at the same time accessible to patients and healthcare team alike.
These are just some among the many instances of how blockchain can be used across diverse sectors. With the help of this technology, participants, irrespective of the fact whether they are familiar with each other or not, can safely and directly do business. Blockchain confirms the identity of the participants involved in business, validates the transactions and ensures that all the rules are followed correctly.
Would you like to rate us on Google?
Five suggestions to get productive answers from ChatGPT
Since it was launched last November, Chat GPT has quickly become popular among professionals for its ease of use and ability to complete projects in a matter of days.
Why should a proper Logistics ERP be used instead of spreadsheets like MS Excel?
Don’t we all love or hate Microsoft Excel? Every one of us has found the tool useful at some point in our careers. Although I have never used Excel to its full potential
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation