Dubai Tourism Dirham Fee Communication
This is with regard to the new resolution introduced by the Government of Dubai (DTCM) about the adoption of the “Tourism Dirham fee” on guests staying in Hotels Apartments, Guesthouses and Holiday Homes in the Emirate of Dubai.
The amount charged will depend on the type of accommodation and will be applied per bedroom, per night.
Any guests booked to arrive on or after 31st March 2014 will need to pay the new “Tourism Dirham fee” directly to their hotel upon check out.
- 5 star or Higher rated Hotel: 20 Aed per bedroom per night.
- 4 star : 15 Aed per bedroom per night.
- 3 & 2 star : 10 Aed per bedroom per night.
- 1 star : 7 Aed per bedroom per night.
- Deluxe Hotel Apartment : 20 Aed per bedroom per night.
- Superior Hotel Apartment : 15 Aed per bedroom per night.
- Standard Hotel Apartment: 10 Aed per bedroom per night.
Set Up Offshore Company in Dubai
Creating a business in the UAE is the first step toward financial success. You can establish an offshore company in Dubai or any other part of the UAE. Factors such as the industry can influence the type of company chosen.
Company Formation in Dubai, UAE
Dubai has developed as a global center for commerce and trade over the past decade, and as a result, many business communities from across the world have moved their activities therein.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation