Covid 19 – Best Time to Outsource your Accounts
The demand for outsourced accounting is going to be higher than ever during Covid-19 Pandemic. During this testing time, as many businesses are struggling to sustain themselves, outsourcing of accounts can be more common for small businesses to help them survive.
Due to pandemic it is quite natural that the volume of transactions would be comparatively less and as such the businesses would be wanting the accounting firms to understand and charge less. As this is not the right time to expand your business, outsourcing of accounts will help you to maintain your existing clients and divert your focus to the core function of business development.
Accounts outsourcing has become more essential in the current situation. Following are the reasons that will lead to high demand for Accounts Outsourcing during Covid-19 Pandemic:
- Reduction of Staff Cost:In the current situation, many employers are unable to keep their staff on payroll and that includes accountancy. You might have had to take such tough decisions. Due to reduction of staff, the work would suffer, and the business may be affected. Outsourcing has been in high demand to handle this situation.
- Availability of Work:Whether you have put some of your employees on furlough or laid off or not, you still have pending works that need to be completed. Due to the shortage of staff, it is not only the existing business that is going to be affected but also the new business opportunities that are required to sustain the business. Again, outsourcing of your non-core functions would be the best option in this situation.
- Digitalization:Certain small firms may not have been able to digitalize the work process. Remote working has its own challenges. You need to be technically equipped and be careful with communication. Under these circumstances instead of working on being technically equipped, it may be good to just outsource.
Certain tasks may not be feasible to be carried out at home and just not possible when it comes to physical handling. You may have reduced staff and are definitely not thinking of hiring new techno-savvy staff. This is the right time to go for accounts outsourcing and your problem is solved.
- Unreliability of staff:The most common problem faced by small companies are the uncertainty or non-reliability of staff. If the employees fall ill or are not available for some time especially during the ongoing Covid 19 situation, they may not find it feasible to look for new ones. Hiring skilled employees is not that easy plus the fact that you need to train them makes the process even more difficult. Outsourced accounting services will save you here. You get the trained staff working for you and only as long as you need them.
- Overhead expenses:A small business may save on overhead expenses by going for Accounting Outsourcing. A business will have some expenses which will be even higher with more work. More clients you have more employees you may need; more staff you have, more space you may need, more space will lead to higher utility bills. Outsourced accounting will reduce these utility bills including rent expense as you can afford to have just a small office with work done in the outsourced back office.
UAE Introduces New Rules to Usher Digital Payment ERA
Digital payment platforms are no strangers to our shores. New technological advancements are popping up in the digital arena on a regular basis.
The need for Due Diligence in Mergers and Acquisition
COVID-19 has affected most SME business sectors in 2020 and current year 2021. The impact of the pandemic still exists in current market
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation