Company Registration in UAE
Phone:- +971 4 327 7775
Mobile:- +971 55 160 1291
WhatsApp:- +971 56 219 1607
UAE is one of the most popular business locations in the world, and company formation there is a very reliable, regulated, and effective international trade option. The registration of a company in the UAE comprises several administrative and technical procedures. As a result, support from a business setup consultation and services organization will make it easier. HLB HAMT business consultants can assist you with Company Registration in UAE to fulfill your ultimate goal.
Any investor should consider registering a company in the UAE as a long-term investment. So, if you are a businessman or entrepreneur looking to register your company in the UAE, keep reading. This blog will lead you through the basic information on business registration in the UAE, including the benefits and more.
Requisites for doing business in UAE
UAE provides all the benefits that an investor could hope for, including tax exemption, limited liability, and asset protection. To comply with all relevant government agencies’ legal requirements and to ensure that business owners obtain the possible economic benefits, it is crucial to follow the procedures listed below when establishing any type of enterprise in the United Arab Emirates.
- Submit the company registration application form and company name.
- Notarize the Memorandum of Association of the firm.
- File business documentation; receive a trading license and a certificate from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Make a name board.
- Apply for a business license at the Mnistry of Economy, DED or with Free zone authority.
- All employees in the mainland must be registered with the Ministry of Labor.
- Employees/workers must be registered with the Ministry of Labor and the General Authority for UAE nationals.
The whole commercial activity in the UAE may be classified into three types of licenses
- Commercial licenses that cover all types of trade activities.
- Professions, services, craftsmen, and artisans all require professional licenses.
- Industrial licenses are required to start an industrial or manufacturing business.
UAE ownership specifications
- Foreign ownership is allowed to be 100 percent in the Free Zones and in mainland.
- Operations that allow for 100% GCC ownership.
- On international businesses setting up representational offices or branches in Dubai.
- Professional or artisan businesses that can have 100% foreign ownership.
UAE legal structure for conducting business
- In the past, each emirate operated according to its protocols that governed the activities of foreign business interests.
- Since 1984, efforts have been made to establish a law for corporations that would apply to all UAE citizens. The “Commercial Companies Law” (Federal Law No. 8 of 1984, as changed by Federal Law No. 13 of 1988) and its by-laws have been issued.
- It also outlines the different types of business organizations that may be formed in the UAE. It outlines the specifications for shareholders, directors, minimum capital requirements, and incorporation processes. It also establishes rules governing the conversion, merger, and dissolution of organizations.
Different types of business organizations that the legislation defines are:
- General Partnership Company.
- Joint venture Company.
- Public Shareholding Company.
- Private Shareholding Company.
- Limited liability Company.
- Share Partnership Company.
HLB HAMT to Assist
A proactive step for an investor is to establish a firm in Dubai. The UAE’s lower taxes, ease of business, enhanced infrastructure, e-government system, and business potential exceed all expectations. In Dubai, nearly everything an investor needs to start a firm is accessible.
Registering a business in the United Arab Emirates with an experienced service provider can make operations simple due to their expertise and proficiency in this area. HLB HAMT can assist you with Dubai Company Registration by expediting the entire registration and administrative process so you can concentrate on expanding your enterprise there.
Would you like to rate us on Google?
New Visa Rules for Sponsoring Family Members in UAE
Good news has been released for expats in the UAE regarding visa regulations and clarifications by Ali Mohammad Al Shamsi, Chairman of the Federal Authority
Offshore company setup JAFZA: Everything you need to know
In terms of operations, an offshore firm differs significantly from a free zone corporation. An offshore corporation is a legal business organization formed to operate outside