RAK Investment Authority
The Ras-Al-khaimah Investment Authority was incorporated in the year 2005 with the mandate to attract quality investments in key sectors of RAK economy such as industry, tourism and real estate. RAK Investment Authority acts as one stop solution for all investor needs. Their services include business licenses (Free Zone and Non Free Zone), visas, industrial plots, warehouses, labour accommodation, commercial space, building permits. Ras al khaimah investment authority provides all necessary infrastructure and approvals under one umbrella for all investors including partnering them for their projects in UAE. The semi-governmental body will have a legal character and would enjoy financial and managerial independence
RAKIA Advantages :
- 100% foreign owned enterprise
- 100% repatriation of capital & profits
- 100% Corporate, personal income tax exemptions
- Exemption of import & export taxes
- No foreign exchange control
- Avoidance of double taxation with many countries
- Absence of restrictions on hiring of expatriates
- Liberal labour laws
- Up to 30 per cent lower cost of doing business than other locations in the region
- One-Stop –Shop for all investor’s needs
- Well-developed industrial infrastructure
- Cost Competitiveness & logistics advantage
- Comprehensive master planning for growth
- Stable Government and investor friendly policies.
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Set Up Offshore Company in Dubai
Creating a business in the UAE is the first step toward financial success. You can establish an offshore company in Dubai or any other part of the UAE. Factors such...
Company Formation in Dubai, UAE
Dubai has developed as a global center for commerce and trade over the past decade, and as a result, many business communities from across the world have moved their activities...
Umm Al Quwain (UAQ) has declared the fine cancellation for delayed or revoked business licenses
According to resolution No. 5 for 2022, which was issued by His Highness Sheikh Saud bin Rashid Al Mu’alla, a member of the Supreme Council and the ruler of Umm...