RAK Free zone Company Formation
RAK free zone is home to more than 13,000 multinational companies from over 100 countries, representing the above 50 sectors. RAK FTZ’s strategic location is an attractive factor, that connects investors to growing markets of the Middle East, North Africa, Europe as well as South and Central Asia.
Enterprises can choose from 4 unique free zone parks based on their specific requirements while setting up their dream firm in RAK FTZ. The four parks are- Business park, technology park, industrial park, and academy zone.
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZC)
- Branch of Local Company
- Branch of a Foreign Company
RAK FTZ offers four types of licenses depending on the business activities of the company.
- Commercial License: Allows companies to carry out export, import, distribution, and warehousing of goods and products.
- Services / Consultancy License: Permits companies to offer services or consultations across diverse industries.
- Industrial License: Allows companies to manufacture, pack, process and export finished goods and products and also, import raw materials.
- Educational License: Permits companies to establish any kind of training or learning institution or any educational-linked consultancy.
RAK Free zone Company Setup might seem challenging and complex, but with the help of HLB HAMT, the whole process can be made smooth and hassle-free. Our team of professionals who are experts in business formation procedures provides the best level of service to all our customers.