RAK Free Zone Business Setup
RAK Free Trade Zone is home to more than 13,000 multinational companies from over 100 countries, representing the above 50 sectors. RAK FTZ’s strategic location is an attractive factor, that connects investors to growing markets of the Middle East, North Africa, Europe as well as South and Central Asia.
HLB HAMT offers single-window solutions that assist businesses in establishing operations in the RAK free zone. Our extensive industry knowledge and understanding with Emirate rules enables us to accomplish tasks efficiently.
Benefits of RAK Free Zone Business Setup:
- Easy and rapid company registration procedures
- Complete foreign ownership
- No income and corporate tax
- 100% profit repatriation
- 100% capital repatriation
- Tax-Free investment environment
- Customized real estate facilities
- Quick issuance of UAE Visa
Enterprises can choose from 4 unique free zone parks based on their specific requirements while setting up their dream firm in RAK FTZ. The four parks are- Business park, technology park, industrial park, and academy zone.
Types of companies
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZC)
- Branch of Local Company
- Branch of a Foreign Company
Types of License
RAK FTZ offers four types of licenses depending on the business activities of the company.
- Commercial License: Allows companies to carry out export, import, distribution, and warehousing of goods and products.
- Services / Consultancy License: Permits companies to offer services or consultations across diverse industries.
- Industrial License: Allows companies to manufacture, pack, process and export finished goods and products and also, import raw materials.
- Educational License: Permits companies to establish any kind of training or learning institution or any educational-linked consultancy.
RAK Free zone Company Setup might seem challenging and complex, but with the help of HLB HAMT, the whole process can be made smooth and hassle-free. Our team of professionals who are experts in business formation procedures provides the best level of service to all our customers.
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Set Up Offshore Company in Dubai
Creating a business in the UAE is the first step toward financial success. You can establish an offshore company in Dubai or any other part of the UAE. Factors such...
Company Formation in Dubai, UAE
Dubai has developed as a global center for commerce and trade over the past decade, and as a result, many business communities from across the world have moved their activities...
Umm Al Quwain (UAQ) has declared the fine cancellation for delayed or revoked business licenses
According to resolution No. 5 for 2022, which was issued by His Highness Sheikh Saud bin Rashid Al Mu’alla, a member of the Supreme Council and the ruler of Umm...