Offshore Company Formation in Dubai
An offshore company is a business entity that is formulated in a low-tax or no-tax jurisdiction for the purpose of legally minimizing the tax payment and improving the investor ‘s wealth management. Primarily one would open an offshore company to gain confidentiality over one’s financial affairs and grow wealth without intrusion.
Going offshore is the most modern popular way of managing the business as they offer excellent and tax-efficient strategies for entrepreneurs. Important prima facie benefits are freedom of operations, confidentiality, and ease of running the business. As “tax-free” business territory, Dubai, UAE, is one of the well- known jurisdictions for offshore company formation.
Benefits of UAE offshore company
Benefits of Offshore Company Setup in Dubai
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed
- No necessity for finding a UAE national as sponsor
- There is no public register of company officers
- Complete anonymity and privacy
- Company can own real estate properties on approved areas by the Authority
- Hold multi-currency bank accounts
- The offshore company is exempted from all corporate and income taxes
- There are no foreign currency restrictions
- Full repatriation of the profits and capital are allowed
- The setting-up costs are comparatively less
- There is no onshore office and accordingly, there are no employees and related costs
- Only minimum capital is required to set-up offshore company.
- Minimum of 1 Director / Shareholder.
There should be an approved registered agent and they are eligible to form the offshore company. The agent will have to be located either in the free zone itself or in the UAE. HLB HAMT is a registered agent and one of the market leaders in offshore business consultancy offering solutions to clients looking to minimize taxes, protect assets and limit liabilities.
While associating with HLB HAMT, clients get the combination of our in-depth local expertise and extensive experience, which enable us the ability to precisely understand the unique needs of our client’s business. We are thus, able to recommend the best possible options and ensure the client’s business set up with minimal hassles and effort.
Major Offshore in UAE
Ajman Offshore Setup
The strategic location of Ajman offshore, centrally placed in the United Arab Emirates,
RAK Offshore Setup
Ras Al Khaimah is one of the most preferred offshore zones in the United Arab Emirates,
JAFZA Offshore Setup
JAFZA Offshore opens door to an excellent global connectivity and promises outmost confidentiality.
What HLB HAMT offers?
- Registered Office with PO Box
- Registered agent
- Preparation of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Preparation of registration forms
- Preparation of Incorporation certificate
- Assistance for opening a multi-currency bank account
- Filing with the registrar of companies
What makes offshore company in UAE unique?
- UAE is independent or ‘overseas’ territory and white-listed.
- UAE has Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements (DTAA’s) with several countries.
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
VAT on UAE Education Sector
It has been 2 years since UAE introduced VAT and the implementation has been successful so far. But people are still sceptical about the whole process and its application across...
Timeframe for recovering Input Tax
The Federal Tax Authority has issued a Public Clarification (VAT P017) for “TimeFrame for recovering Input Tax”. This Public Clarification clarifies the FTA’s position relating to
The Execution Challenge for a New Decade
HLB’s Survey of Business Leaders aims to inform and stimulate the debate on how businesses are preparing for the 2020’s. Findings show CEO’s face an execution challenge in the new…