Company Formation In Dubai UAE
Establishing business in UAE is an excellent way to legitimately book international profits without paying any tax. Besides, there are no capital gains or personal income taxes in UAE.
Company formation in UAE is a reputable, regulated and international trading solution. It is appropriate to use as holding or investment company, and is an excellent, long term option.
HLB Hamt liaison with clients to set up their business in UAE. We handle the complete business formation process – strategic recommendations, negotiations with local stakeholders, documentation formalities – the entire assistance towards business floatation.
- A growing market – Imports in UAE have more than doubled since 1989; regional economic growth and liberalization is set to boost demand.
A prosperous market – strategic location at the heart of one of the world’s richest regions.
A diversified market – wide import requirements; opportunities for suppliers of most products.
An accessible market – served by more than 170 shipping lines and 86 airlines; An open market – no exchange controls, quotas or trade barriers.
The Business Environment
U.A.E. offers incoming businesses all the advantages of a highly developed economy. The infrastructure and services match the highest international standards, facilitating efficiency, quality and service. Among the benefits are:
- Free enterprise system.
- Highly developed transport infrastructure.
- State-of-the-art telecommunications.
- Sophisticated financial and services sector.
- Top international exhibition and conference venue.
- High quality office and residential accommodation.
- Reliable power, utilities etc.
- First class hotels, hospitals, schools, shops etc. Cosmopolitan lifestyle.
Business Climate in UAE
- No personal income and capital taxes.
- No corporate taxation.
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits.
- No currency restrictions.
- Competitive import duties (5% with many exemptions).
- Modern efficient communication facilities.
- Abundant and inexpensive energy supply.
- Simple staff recruitment procedures.
- Competitive freight charges.
- Competitive real estate costs.Easy access to both sea and airports.
The UAE Central Bank provides guidelines on payment-related risks
As the regulatory framework evolves and becomes more demanding, financial institutions around the world are finding it increasingly difficult to implement…
UAE Residents can soon trade Crypto-currencies in Dirhams
The UAE is quickly evolving and becoming a significant crypto-currency center. The trading of crypto-currencies using Emirati currency may soon be possible
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation