We provide liquidation services for all entities – limited liability companies, free zone companies and offshore companies across Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Sharjah. We also assist in the preparation of Board resolution, power of attorney, audit report, liquidator’s statement etc, which are mandatory documents required for liquidation.
An alternative solution to exit from the liquidation formalities is to transfer the shares from liquidating company to a third party. We can arrange a third party who will purchase the liquidating Company and deal with all matters related. This will help the removal of the shares from the company for the shareholders and directors.
Many investors prefer this solution since the liquidation proceedings are lengthy, time consuming and expensive.
HLB HAMT’s Services
- Appointment as liquidator
- Administer the liquidation process
- Supervise asset disposals
- Negotiations and settlement with creditors
- Liaise with liquidation accountants
- Process third party liquidation costs
- Co-ordinating with various legal authorities and government departments
- File de-registrations and other formal notifications
- Administer the complete documentation
- Preparation of statement of affairs
- Supervise the on-going and liquidation specific accounting requirements
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Dubai Future District
2019 was a significant year for UAE, with numerous new policies, amendments and developments. 2020 is not going to be any different; it is going to be the beginning of...
Five-year multi-use visa for Tourists in UAE
UAE has welcomed 2020 with a great news for tourists; a five-year multi-use visa. The visa will be implemented in the upcoming four months and people of all nationalities can...
The Scope of AI in Auditing and Accounting
Audit firms in the UAE have recently witnessed a transformation which has changed traditional audit styles, and this is mainly due to the emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence.