IFRS Financial Statements
Are you facing difficulty in preparing IFRS financials because of;
- Disruption of regular activities of accounting staff
- Lack of quality staff due to cost or availability
- Inconsistencies on the application of accounting policies
- Awareness or understanding issues on latest standards or its amendments and industry best practices
- Financial agencies or suppliers asking in-house financial statements
HLB HAMT’s highly skilled professionals can help you tackle all these problems and prepare general purpose financial statements in IFRS framework in a timely, accurate and understandable manner with due professional care.
This will help the management reduce the opportunity to gain synergies and efficiencies and resulting reduced costs, so the management can concentrate on making important business decisions and accounting staff can concentrate on their daily activities.
- Understand the entity and its business segments
- Develop the financial statements template according to the business and according to the revised or new IFRS and related interpretations
- Prepare information request list and circulating among staff including different departments
- Assist or train the staff to respond the information request lists and reconciliations
- Work with the proven technologies
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Cyber Security Strategies in UAE
UAE, a highly advanced digital economy, has been at the forefront of embracing technologies, be it blockchain, artificial intelligence or cloud.
UAE Implements New Law to Support Financially Insolvent Individuals
The UAE Cabinet has approved a new Federal Law to manage insolvency cases, wherein support will be offered to debt-ridden individuals to repay debts within a span of three years.
New Accounting Requirements bring Leasing into the 21st century
IFRS 16 is an International Financial Report Standard (IFRS) promulgated by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) providing guidance on accounting for leases.