IFRS Financial Statements
Are you facing difficulty in preparing IFRS financials because of;
- Disruption of regular activities of accounting staff
- Lack of quality staff due to cost or availability
- Inconsistencies on the application of accounting policies
- Awareness or understanding issues on latest standards or its amendments and industry best practices
- Financial agencies or suppliers asking in-house financial statements
HLB HAMT’s highly skilled professionals can help you tackle all these problems and prepare general purpose financial statements in IFRS framework in a timely, accurate and understandable manner with due professional care.
This will help the management reduce the opportunity to gain synergies and efficiencies and resulting reduced costs, so the management can concentrate on making important business decisions and accounting staff can concentrate on their daily activities.
- Understand the entity and its business segments
- Develop the financial statements template according to the business and according to the revised or new IFRS and related interpretations
- Prepare information request list and circulating among staff including different departments
- Assist or train the staff to respond the information request lists and reconciliations
- Work with the proven technologies
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Expo 2020 and UAE Economy
Expo 2020 is one of the most anticipated events in the Middle East, which is expected to leave a huge mark on the economy of the country.
Embedding Analytics into Internal Audit
With data growing at an unprecedented rate, HLB HAMT explores the need to use analytics tools in Internal Audit to ensure better results for clients, employees, and wider stakeholders.
Doing Business in UAE
UAE is one of the most promising and stable countries in the Arab world that has experienced substantial expansion over the last few years.