IFRS Financial Statements
Are you facing difficulty in preparing IFRS financials because of;
- Disruption of regular activities of accounting staff
- Lack of quality staff due to cost or availability
- Inconsistencies on the application of accounting policies
- Awareness or understanding issues on latest standards or its amendments and industry best practices
- Financial agencies or suppliers asking in-house financial statements
HLB HAMT’s highly skilled professionals can help you tackle all these problems and prepare general purpose financial statements in IFRS framework in a timely, accurate and understandable manner with due professional care.
This will help the management reduce the opportunity to gain synergies and efficiencies and resulting reduced costs, so the management can concentrate on making important business decisions and accounting staff can concentrate on their daily activities.
- Understand the entity and its business segments
- Develop the financial statements template according to the business and according to the revised or new IFRS and related interpretations
- Prepare information request list and circulating among staff including different departments
- Assist or train the staff to respond the information request lists and reconciliations
- Work with the proven technologies
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Auditor’s risk assessment during COVID-19
COVID-19 has ceased the flow of businesses and has caused a tremendous effect on the economy. The disruption in the business has forced people to adopt new
Economic Substance Regulations Notification in UAE
Key facts on UAE Economic Substance Regulations Relevant activities.
UAE’s employee and employer supportive measures to combat COVID-19
The entire world is united and fighting a pandemic that has disrupted lives and locked us inside our homes.